New QOTD Thread

I love to watch Bella coco her videos are a really good quality

6 Likes

I’m amazing at being a train wreck! :rofl: Just kidding…
I do ok at singing, used to be in church’s praise team, so couldn’t have been terrible :wink:

7 Likes

I love Twinkie Chan (she’s on Insta, Etsy, and her blog is blog.twinkiechan.com or something like that I think) her patterns are amazing, some of her videos I made my first amigurumi from, and @Charliseyscrochetcloset ! Her patterns amazing too, and I hope she gets enough funds for getting her service dog :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::blush::relaxed:

5 Likes

I love that you played in 2009! hehe I was born in 2009!

edit: I saw you changed it to 2016 I just thought it was funny how you said you played in 2009 and I was like oh the year of my birth hehe

5 Likes

LoL I was born in 2009 to.

6 Likes

So your 13 or 12 . Im 13

6 Likes

I turn 13 on Easter day!

5 Likes

Definitely Amigurumi. It’s so fun!

6 Likes

cool

6 Likes

QOTD: What is your favorite thing to make?

Mine would be any amigurumi I love what you can make!

5 Likes

Bags are my favorite to make

6 Likes

Any plushie :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hats :blush:

5 Likes

Bees and basically anything :relaxed:

5 Likes

Neither! Does that count? :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Universal

5 Likes

I used to have almost a 10x10 storage unit full but gave most of it away. That was back when I was making a 6 figure income. Not anymore thanks to COVID. I probably have about 10 bins full now.

6 Likes

Right now I have no confidence in my crochet skills and am considering giving up the hobby, to be honest.

7 Likes

Honey, why?

7 Likes

None of the work measures up to my perfectionism, I suppose is the biggest problem. On amigurumi it’s “oh the nose isn’t right” or “the head is overstuffed and you didn’t attach the pieces right”. On clothing it’s “that’s ruffling weird” and blankets its “that’s a weird size” or “you didn’t weave that right”. I see so many faults.

7 Likes