New QOTD Thread

How long have you been crocheting for? A lot of times it is beginner mistakes that you can work on and fix overtime. I wouldn’t give up crochet yet! Keep practicing until you love what you make. :blush:

5 Likes

Amigurumi is hard, but I think it’s something that a few insider tips and practice would help.
Crochet itself was relaxing for me in the beginning even if the end product sucked. But practice to the 10th power has definitely improved the end product.
Right now making toys. I’m calling them misfit toys cuz I’m not a machine I’m a human and only humans can make toys look cute. :upside_down_face:
The real issue I think, is you talk bad to yourself. If so, wouldn’t matter what hobby you took up.
If I’m wrong about talking bad to yourself, don’t give up if there are aspects of it you enjoy.

Love,
A Recovering Perfectionist

7 Likes

I’m picking my mom up from the airport on Sunday so I wanted to post the QOTD early!

QOTD: What was your first amigurumi attempt?

6 Likes

This :sob:

9 Likes

A blueberry that ended up not very round - I’ll try to find it and take a pic :wink:

Edit: I found it - here are some pics! :wink:

6 Likes

:pleading_face:@SierraCrochets07

Aw

7 Likes

An angel baby for my grandma who collected angels… Showed a friend who has always admired my work and she honestly didn’t believe I did it because it was so bad :rofl:

8 Likes

Aw :pensive:
@OBabyNMore

6 Likes

No worries, my grandma lovd it anyway and I learned I don’t care to make amigurumi… :blush:

7 Likes

A wierd looking mushroom thing

6 Likes

QOTD: Do you have any St. Patricks projects?

(sry i got my wisdom teeth removed today)

7 Likes

I want to make a leprechaun!

5 Likes

I’m not sure yet, maybe 4-leaf clover coasters? :blush:

5 Likes

Celebrate my son in law’s birthday. He was born on Saint Patrick’s Day! :shamrock:

6 Likes

I dont really now mabye a 4 leaf clover

and by the way i send you a friend request in roblox sorry i dont have robux tehe

6 Likes

Clothing with blocks…
I LOVE color!!

11 Likes

Beautiful!
@TheWandWeaver

7 Likes

Not this year (or really recently even)… But I made an orange, green, and white color block cowl around 2015 for a geocaching event and my aunt loved it so made sure she won it

6 Likes

Since no one did QOTD I will do it! Do you have spring break plans this year? If so what are they? I am going to crochet the whole time!

6 Likes

(THANK YOU)

Y’all are already on spring break?!?!?!?! My spring break isn’t even till easter! (it might go longer if I go to texas with my friend ! When I do go on spring break I’ll crochet the whole time and CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY! If I go to Texas I’ll enjoy time their, crochet, explore I place I’ve never gone, and hangout wiht my friends!

7 Likes