New Shop Pfp?

Hi guys! I need someone to design me a new Pfp for my shop! Below are what I would like it to have.
-must say dreamcrochet
-I would like it to be sage green and pink
-I also would like it to have Lily flowers since my name is Lily.
As thanks, whoever designs the shop pfp I like most will get my dragon pattern free!(unreleased)

13 Likes

Hi! I added the Design studio and pfp for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

i can design one for you

2 Likes

i would luv to design one for u to match the banner i made!! i alr started anyways bc i thought i was…i was def supposed to make one to match the banner. i thought u knew that when u asked for banner. wasn’t i supposed to?

2 Likes

sorry i did not see this

1 Like

np i understand!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

how abt this?

2 Likes

Its beautiful

wow i love that

Thx guyyss!!!

Alsooo, if u end up using it can I get the stego dino instead? I love that one :heart:

Yea ofc! Both are paid patterns

Thanks to everyone who entered a pfp! It was a very tough descision on who would win. In the end, I chose @ScotchTape 's design! It is so beautiful and I love all of the colors. Congratulations! I’ll be gifting you the pattern now!

Also…
I just made this wisteria! Would anybody be interested in a pattern for it? It would probably be free or maybe like 0.10 lol… here it is!

10 Likes

Oooo yes i would definitely test it it so pretty and cute and congrats on the winner

3 Likes

Ok! It is pretty quick to work up, and its only made using chains and slip stitches.

2 Likes

I would love to test this for you if you made this into a pattern!

1 Like