New to Ribblr but not new to testing patterns!

Hihi,
Just putting out here that I love to test patterns for folks! I’ve got about 15+ years of knitting and 5 years of crocheting under my belt and enjoying everything from amigurumi to outfits to blankets. Let me know what I can do to help! :smiley_cat:
GIF by Fuzzballs

13 Likes

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here, congrats on your first post! You can apply to tests by going to a post that interests you and applying by clicking the image (sometimes an image of a broken icon) or clicking the links, don’t forget to read the requirements the designer set before applying :smile:

Something I do for newcomers when I can, if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed :smile: the testing guidelines may also prove helpful. Happy crafting! Hope to see your crafts soon as well :smile:

5 Likes

welcome!!

1 Like

hello! i just put out a cup cozy pattern in the testing zone if you are interested, I would love to have you test!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.