New to Ribblr

I’m new to the Ribblr community, so I thought I’d take a minute to say hi while I’m figuring everything out. I’ve been crocheting quite a bit the past few months. I had crocheted before in my teens, but now that I’ve picked it back up I feel I actually understand what I’m doing. So far I really like this community. So far I only have one question. Is there a way to add the stuff I’ve already made before joining to the ‘my makes’ section or does it only show the stuff I’ve used patterns from here to make?

16 Likes

Welcome to ribblr, were glad to have you here! :blush: You can only add things you made from patterns on here to your makes section by creating a journal for it if that makes sense.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’ll just need to look for a few patterns to do then. Can I add photos in direct messages or post replies if I’m asked?

7 Likes

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here :smile: Only projects made from the patterns here on Ribblr are eligible for appearing on your My Makes as it’s the journal you access in that pattern that will appear there, I hope that helped explain it, if not feel free to ask for further clarification :smile:

If you ever need anymore help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed :smile: Happy crafting! Hope to see your crafts soon as well :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you

6 Likes

Hiii welcome to the community! Id be happy to assist you with any questions, ideas etc. Count me as your friend!

Unfortunately, you can only show your makes from patterns youve made here on ribblr!

6 Likes

Thank you. I just found the follow button so I followed you

6 Likes

@ykillen no problem, glad to help! :smile: Edit: clicked the wrong button on the comment lol sorry Amber :rofl:

6 Likes

Hii welcome to Ribblr 🫶🏼

6 Likes

Hello!!! Welcome to Ribblr!

Honestly, even if you cant make a journal, you can make a post on the forum to show off some of your creations.

I know personally I absolutely love seeing what others create!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome and advice

2 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

One Of Us GIF by Abitan
Welcome to Ribblr!!!

2 Likes

Hi! Welcome to Ribblr! :sparkles: :sparkles:

3 Likes

It won’t add them to your “Make” section, and I don’t remember if you can immediately start adding pics to posts or not, it’s been a little bit since I joined, but if you do want to archive the things you’ve made in the past on your account in general, I always do it via making posts like this and crediting the patterns I used via links (I don’t think you can immediately add links to posts either… again, it’s been a while haha).

It took a bit before I could start making posts of my projects that weren’t attached to patterns here on Ribblr, but it’s still fun to post them when you get the ability to!

3 Likes

Welcome!

Whats Up Hello GIF

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’ve got my instagram linked in my profile info, so if I can’t post pictures or links yet, I can always put stuff there so people can at least see my stuff

3 Likes

Thank you :grin:

3 Likes