New to Ribblr

Hi everyone!

My name is Emily and I design PDF knitting patterns for super cute seamless toys. I came across Ribblr and decided to give it a try. I’ve only added one pattern so far, but please feel free to go and check out my profile or give me a follow on instagram. I’d appreciate it so much. I can’t figure out how to share my profile, buy my instagram username is @OhJosieLou

Happy knitting!
Emily

14 Likes

Hi, and welcome to Ribblr!
Ribblr has a very active community, and I hope you’ll love it here :smiling_face: At the moment it seems like there are mostly crocheters at the site, but there are also some people who either knit, or are beginning to learn how to :slight_smile:
People here are very helpful as well, so feel free to post any questions!

8 Likes

Hi I’m Amber! Welcome to ribblr. I am a crocheter so i have no idea about knitting but i admire people who do! Its great to have you here, youre gonna enjoy being here. If you need any help let me know as id love to assist you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I attached your shop for you.

And……
Welcome to Ribblr!

Crocheters generate a lot of activity but there are knitters here too. We look forward to your input!

2 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr :grin:

1 Like

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here, this is something I try to do for newcomers :smile: if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed :smile: Happy crafting! It looks so cute, hope to see more of your crafts soon :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome welcome! Hope you find ribblr to be full of help and kindness!

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! I joined fairly recently too, but I personally feel it’s more homely here than on Instagram :smiling_face: Your makes look so beautiful. Can’t wait to see your next projects in here! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for that! I’m still trying to navigate everything :smile: