New to ribblr

Hey everyone, I go by jae my pronouns are they/she im new here and im glad to be here and thank you for reading this<333

13 Likes

well hello there! i’m evalynn/eva and i’m a she/her and i am free from Mondays-Sundays, i’m in VA in the USA so my time zone depends on life (currently 9:18PM)
talk to me whenever and about whatever!!

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! This is a very friendly community so you will make friends fast :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Ok nice meeting you I’m in tx I’m free a lot unless I say so

4 Likes

that’s relatable. i’m always on when I am on

4 Likes

I recently got like commissions for the first time cuz my parents put something on Facebook and so ppl want me to make them scarfs, socks, hats ECT plus I have 2 projects one for me and some for other people for Valentine’s Day

5 Likes

Ooooh that’s fun! Making some money for your :sparkles:talents :sparkles:

4 Likes

Yea, I’ll have​:sparkles: extra​:sparkles: money whenever I start my job lmao

4 Likes

yess, exactly!!

4 Likes

Hi! Welcome to Ribblr! I love this community and I made fast friends and I’m sure you will! We’re all really friendly and I think we’d all love to be friends with you. :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! It’s an amazing community and we’re happy to have you!

5 Likes

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here, something I try to do for newcomers :smile: if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed :smile: Happy crafting! Hope to see your crafts soon as well :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks <33

4 Likes

Anytime, I’d love to be friends with you! There are many friendly people here!

5 Likes

Oop I already said that. But it’s so true I’ll say it a billion times!!

4 Likes

<33

4 Likes

Welcome to ribblr were glad to have you here! If you ever have any questions or just wanna talk, feel free to message me, im online often!

3 Likes

hi’s and welcome’s I’m lauren im pretty much always on. so text me whenever

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! : D

4 Likes

heyy welcome to ribblr!! I would love to be friends with you! there’s also so many other friendly people here that I’m sure would also love to! if you ever need anything feel free to pm me (I’ll try to respond quickly) or you can use the Ribblr help center

3 Likes