New update: improvements, speed and more! 👇

Hi Ribblrs :wave:

Apart from developing new features, our team always works behind the scenes to create a fast and secure service for all of you. This is an integral part of our ongoing commitment to provide you with the best crafting experience.

We’re happy to release a small update today that will make a big performance difference for you.
Ribblr is now much faster on both web and app.

As always, we welcome your feedback and support! Share your thoughts/suggestions and leave a review on the App Store or Google Play store.

If you haven’t already - find out what’s new on our recent feature drop!

What else has changed?
  • More colors available when creating interactive charts
  • You can now add emojis to your journals and about shop section (for designers)
  • Fixed: a foundation row related issue for Tunisian charts
  • Fixed: a rare issue where the download button of images/files was missing on some browsers

Have fun and craft on! :purple_heart:

15 Likes

Very excited about this! Minor release but a major improvement :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to try! Earlier today on the app I’m experience some problems with scrolling to the bottom when working on charts. I have no problem going side to side, but I can’t get to the bottom without minimizing the size - which is then too small to input stitches. Is that an issue that can be fixed?

2 Likes

Yes, absolutely. Which device were you using and what was the size of the chart? (rows x columns)

2 Likes

The chart is 25.5 rows and 93 columns. I’m on an Ipad Air 2

Thanks,

Sara

2 Likes

Thanks! We’ve messaged you.

1 Like

I’m new in the app, I love the concept, a lot, but when I’m reading a pattern, the option (cm/inches) and the size are out of the limits of my screen. My device is a Redmi 8

1 Like

Hi there,
Can you please provide a screenshot or send one via private message?
Also - do you have any screen zoom set on your device or are you using the default settings?
We’ll investigate it further to fix this issue for you.

2 Likes