Watch this teaser video or scroll down for the full list
As always - we welcome your feedback! Comment below to share your thoughts
A list of all features
- Interactive craft alongs
- Personal spaces on the community
- Automatic yarn color highlighting
- Discover improvement
- Filters for your wishlist and my patterns
- Ribblr of the week
- Automatic yarn color highlight - for designers
- Start an interactive charts from a custom number - for designers
- Apply sizes to multiple lines - for designers
- General improvements and bug fixes
Say hello to a new game changing feature that will shape the way we craft together.
Introducing: interactive craft alongs. Join a live stream from within the pattern, watch and chat with the designer, follow the instructions and share your WIP photos - all at the same time and on any device!
All you need to do is get the pattern, and join the live CAL from your patterns library.
We’ve got plenty of amazing interactive craft alongs scheduled this month:
Ribblr will now automatically highlight yarn names when working with a colorwork pattern.
And if you want to personalize the pattern and match it to the yarn your work with you don’t need to recite “red is brown… green is yellow…” anymore!
You can now change the colors of charts and instructions with a single click. Simply go to the pattern’s materials page, select your yarn color and watch the magic happens.
The discover section just got smarter. With better personalized recommendations it’s easier than ever find your next project,
You can now use many different filters in your wishlist and patterns library so you can easily and quickly find what you are looking for.
You will now see tags on Ribblr’s homepage to help you know what’s trending.
A new feature we rolled out last month! Each week we feature an inspiring member of our community so we can all get to know each other a little better.
Colorwork pattern? No problem. Set your yarn colors and names in your pattern’s materials list and we’ll take care of the rest. That includes automatically coloring your instructions. Just make sure you use the same yarn names throughout your pattern and… that’s it!
A requested feature: you can now start a chart from a custom number. Simply click the first row/round to set your custom number.
You can now set applicable sizes to multiple lines at once using Ribbuild. Simply select multiple lines and tick or untick the relevant sizes.
- You can find a list of all your favorite shops on your wishlist
- You can now use our advance search to filter patterns from your favorite shops only
- You can now drag and reposition the built-in counter on our app. Enable tips mode and click anywhere you see the word ‘rep’ or ‘repeat’
- Video resources are now available on our help center
- Fixed: an issue selecting filter options on Firefox browser
- Fixed: an issue preventing some interactive charts from being exported when generating a PDF
A huge thanks to everyone who helped us test the new features.
Want to try out new features before everyone else? Click here.
Thank you for your feedback and support! We hope you will enjoy these new features.
We will continue to work hard on new features and improvements and make sure we provide you with the best crafting experience.