One More Revolution Around the Sun!!

Heeey guys!!

I made it around the sun one more time, and…. today is my birthday!! :confetti_ball::tada::balloon:

Anyone else have their birthdays today, or upcoming birthdays?

:cherry_blossom: :cherries:

26 Likes

Happy birthday lovekawaiicrochet!! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy birthday!:birthday_cake:

5 Likes

Happy birthday to youuuu! Happy birthday to youuu! Happy birthday dear @lilSAKURA! Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :3

5 Likes

Happy birthday!!!:partying_face:

4 Likes

happy b-day! :birthday_cake::tada: I hope you have an amazing day <3

6 Likes

Happy B-day!!!

Did you know that April 23rd is also William Shakespeare’s birthday AND dying day? :laughing:

Anyways…enjoy! :tada:

5 Likes

yeeees lol

5 Likes

happy birthday!!! :tada::birthday_cake:

the only upcoming birthday i have in my personal life is the 28th (my middle child and youngest son)!

4 Likes

Happy happy birthday

4 Likes

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! I hope your day goes great!

4 Likes

4 Likes

My birthday was, like, a week ago!

3 Likes

Omg happy birthday! I love birthdays so much and recently celebrated mine at the beginning of the month!

2 Likes

Happy b dayyyy <3

2 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face: One of my friends’ birthdays was today! Mine isnt till Saturday tho

2 Likes

Happy birthday Lovekawaiicrochet!! :tada::tada::birthday_cake:

1 Like

Thank you all so much!! It has been a wonderful day!

Happy upcoming birthday!

1 Like