One week sweater:)

Day one update! I had a lot going on today so I didn’t have as much time to work on this as I wanted to hit here’s my progress for the day! It’s a top down raglan sweater in dc and I got the collar and 3ish rounds of the yoke done, Im very happy with it so far! It fits over my big head! Yay! I don’t have much to do tomorrow since it’s fall break so I should hopefully have a big update! Idk if anyone really cares about this project but I just need to keep myself accountable;)

Gn peeps!

~fibre~

37 Likes

That’s so good! I could never do that! Mainly because I don’t have time, but still, it good!

4 Likes

Tysm!

2 Likes

Ooh looks great!!:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Tyyy!

2 Likes

Good luck with it, i started one a while ago for my daughter, but switched to a dress for a tester call. This is as far as i got, was just about to do the arm /side closure. Maybe one day ill get back to it.

This is the dress I started

4 Likes

Wow! That’s looking really good! You’re so lucky you have fall break lol

3 Likes

Great start!

2 Likes

Ooh it looks good so far! I’m excited to see the end result! Please keep us updated <3

1 Like

Ooh, good luck!!

1 Like

It already looks amaaazing!

1 Like

Omg you got pretty far!!! Im gonna try this next week, in my fall break :>

2 Likes

Oooh looks amazing! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Ooo looks great!

2 Likes

Those are both so cute!!

2 Likes

Thank you i still have about 12 inches to add to the dress, and finish the top hopefully i have enough yarn and time. She might wear the dress with staps instead of sleeves for Halloween

2 Likes

Rly quick update, I left off yesterday with the collar done and three of the dc rounds done, I now have 19.5 of the dc rounds done and my goal is to get to 21 (the last round of the yoke) before I go to sleep, it’s currently 9pm for me so I’m hopeful I can finish the last 1.5 rnds so that tomorrow I can separate the sleeves and work on the body!!! Im very happy with my progress so far, see yall tomorrow!

~fibre~

40 Likes

It’s looking so good!!!:smiley:

2 Likes

Tysm!!

1 Like