Pattern feedback

Okay so I had an idea. Like it’s always nice to get some feedback on patterns and I love seeing journals whenever I check out patterns, soooo I have a suggestion/request :grin:

So like I mentioned above feedback and journals are awesome, I was thinking about giving away some of my patterns like as a trade for some feedback and a journal :heart: I was thinking around like 10 people max though

So conditions are:

• Finish before first of July (though if anything comes up feel free to message me and I can extend the deadline)

• Make a ribblr journal (what you put in it is up to you, like at least make 1 picture with the end result, but if you’d like you can also include the steps/between stages)

• Give some feedback (though most of my more complicated patterns already went through testing, it’s always nice to just check if I can improve anything. The feedback can be small or just a mention if it’s good is already okay) (preferably through a private message)

So yeah if you’re interested just let me know which of my patterns you’d like to kinda test/work on :blush: (1 pattern a person btw)
https://ribblr.com/shop/wolfycraftsnl/?referrer=73175
I’ll gift it when I see the message (this includes my free and paid patterns)

If this is a succes I might try again sometime later when I’ve released some more patterns :heart:

16 Likes

I’ll make a journal with the axolotyl :relaxed:

7 Likes

Thank you, I’ll send it now :heart:

Edit: send it :grin:

6 Likes

Wait this is such a cool idea! I’d be happy to do one for you.

7 Likes

Yay thanks, just let me know which one you’d like :grin:

7 Likes

Okay I looked and I love all of them (the cat key chain is so cute but I don’t have the hardware at the moment) and I would be more than happy to do a journal for the little plant!

7 Likes

I’ll send you the little plant one then :grin:

Edit: send it :heart:

Also thank you for saying the patterns look nice, that means a lot :blush:

7 Likes

I would be happy to try boba keychain!

6 Likes

Awesome :grin: I’ll send it to you

Edit: send it

7 Likes

Yay! Thank you! It will be my first boba pattern :relaxed:

7 Likes

Oohh that’s cool :grin: I hope you like it :heart:

7 Likes

Anyone else interested? :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Cat Floof?

6 Likes

Sure :grin: thanks

6 Likes

I would love to try the axolotle pattern if you’re still giving them away​:sparkling_heart: I’ve always wanted to make one

7 Likes

Yeahhh sure, thank you :heart: I’ll send it

6 Likes

Hii you :smiley: I can do a quick pattern of yours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I let you choose for me :smiley:

6 Likes

Wanna make the Boba or cat keychain one? (If you don’t have a keychain ring things, could skip and just make it as a cat) :grin: both are pretty quick

6 Likes

Let’s go for the kitty :smiley: !

6 Likes

Awesome, just send it :grin:

5 Likes