Pattern Testers Wanted!!!! (CLOSED)

Here’s my cute little guy!! I couldn’t find my doll eyes so I opted for some crochet eyes! Might add a little white “reflection” line to make the eyes even cuter!

![image|500x500](upload://A9uRBHzX5o1ibkX0gVCtSHH8cRc.jpeg)
![image|500x500](upload://imxS2aVdpNzLKLk8vXsWqkAaMyE.jpeg)

`type or paste code here`
2 Likes

Can I pleease test this pattern i know I might be a little late but I have the same yarn and would love to make one

3 Likes

Sorry pattern testing is closed but the pattern should be released soon! Maybe you can test for my next pattern in the future.

2 Likes

Aww I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Here’s my journal link:
https://ribblr.com/journal/NoKittenAroundStudio/crotchet-jellyfish-crochet
Sorry I almost forgot :sweat_smile:
Also there’s a question on there if you could look when you can that would be much appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much for allowing me to test this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you and re the questions that would make more sense but I did 5sc dec so it should be fine

2 Likes

Ok thank you! I might be counting something wrong :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ok so I tried again and it still gives me one extra stitch, should I look the other way and do an extra stitch to make it 6 on the last go through of the sc 5 dec? Or should I make the last dec a little bigger ( it would make the stitch count 30 ) ?

2 Likes

Yes maybe make it a bit bigger but when your FO it shouldn’t matter because it will be tightened and wont be seen.

2 Likes

I’d love to help out. Let me know if you still need testers.

3 Likes

Ok sounds good! Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (Also I experimented with the larger dec and that works too :wink:)

2 Likes

thank you but unfortunately testings closed. If you’d like to help in the future I plan on making other patterns!

2 Likes

Ok great!

2 Likes

Hey, I just finished testing the pattern! Really Great by the way!

Here’s the link for my journal! ( if it isn’t please tell me )
and here’s a photo

2 Likes

Omg I love it!! I also didn’t find the journal through the link.

2 Likes

Oh let me fix that

3 Likes

Oh I just realized when I do it a bit bigger the tentacle amount will be a bit messed up? Should I do bigger dec then?

1 Like

Was the bigger dec on the pattern?

2 Likes

Also you don’t have to have 10 tentacles if you can fit more that’s ok

2 Likes

Ok then this works! Thank you for the info :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes