Patterns for a market!(w/o eyes)

Do you have any patterns that would look good w/o eyes? Please by all mean drop them here! I have a couple on my shop, but I need some!! There is a popular fair in August (the 5th or 8th idk) and my grandpa is going to get me a spot there if I can make an enough. So please help!!!

(I need free patterns cuz I am broke)

23 Likes

I love your watermelon patterns! I love watermelon :watermelon: :watermelon: :hearts: :hearts:

also I don’t have any ideas sorry. maybe make a pickle? lol I just love pickles :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Ty for using the marketing space! I’ll look for some rn

5 Likes

Thank you!! It’s fine! I should make a pickle pattern

3 Likes

I would recommend smth like pokeballl keychains or fruit slice keychains (I’ve seen patterns before) honestly idrk sryyy :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s fine! Inshallah (god willing) I will find some patterns!

3 Likes

def not me looking for marketing topics and moving them all to the marketing space :eyes:

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: fr lmao

3 Likes

:skull: (cs)

3 Likes

Btw I have some cute patterns that I got from testing but they are not free :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Without eyes @EV13isSPOCY pattern Swedish fishy! They work up so quick ! Also my strawberry pattern you can
do with no eyes!

4 Likes
5 Likes

TYYYYY(cs)

I make a lot of hair scrunchies for my markets

1 Like

i know that there are some free gummy bear patterns out there and they don’t need eyes. if it comes to it you could embroider some eyes onto things, if that’s the issue. but if you’re just looking for eyeless patterns, that’s about all i got.

1 Like

1st, love the crk pfp, 2nd, in islam the angels don’t like anything that resembles allah (god) creattions. When the smaller children go to the masjid (Muslim church)and bring their dolls. The angels will leave, which is not good. So my goal is spot make a bunch of eyeless dolls so the children can have a plushie to bring anywhere and the angels will go to

2 Likes

ohh i love that! ok, i’ll see what i can find.

1 Like

Bags and beanies are easy

1 Like

mabey some dino, millardsor regular ducks, octopis,gummy worms, gummybears ,bees, ,bears , some froggy or cats??? if intrested in gummy worms i got a free pattern on my shop @jaearenee also octopis

3 Likes

will have a cute mini boba bear pattern coming very soon its very easy to make and free if intrested ill let you know when its out

2 Likes