Patterns not showing up?

Hi,
I just created a new pattern on here last night and went to check that it would show up in searches but now none of my patterns are showing up even when clicking on tags Iā€™ve used in the patterns.
Is there a stand down period after somethingā€™s been published?
They are all set to public and were showing up yesterday?
Thanks!

@Ribblr

8 Likes

This is what your shop looks like!

5 Likes

Thanks! They seem to show in my shop but not when i search for them on the website?

6 Likes

Might want to tag @Ribblr to see if thereā€™s a glitch.

6 Likes

Oh yes, Iā€™ll do that thanks! This is my first time here, I didnā€™t know how to alert them!

6 Likes

Hi there!
Which pattern is it? Did you untick the box saying that your design DOES NOT contain unsafe content?

6 Likes

Hi,
Itā€™s all three of them. I havenā€™t changed anything on two of them except the prices since they were made and the snake pattern was the one I only just published and Iā€™m sure I ticked it was safe when publishing.
Now, even if I type their tags or their titles into a search on the site they donā€™t show up.
Thanks for your help!

4 Likes

Thanks!
We checked it and it seems the patterns were indeed marked unsafe by mistake so we went ahead and changed it for you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh thatā€™s great, thank you so much! Sorry to waste your time!
How would I check this in the future?
:see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Just make sure you double check the boxes when you publish a pattern. You will see that in the pop up window!
And absolutely no worries- weā€™re here for you and happy to help :blush:

6 Likes

I hate to be a pain, but the patterns still arent showing up?
If i search for ā€œsnakeā€ or ā€œtemperatureā€ or any of my other tags in the ribblr search the temperature snake pattern of mine doesnt show up. If i type ā€œbuntingā€ or any other tags my mini bunting doesnt show up. ā€œBunnyā€ or ā€œrabbitā€ or any other tags dont show up my bunny pattern?
Iā€™m fairly sure itā€™s only been since i published my last pattern because people have my other 2 in their wish lists.
If i unpublish them all, is it easy to publish them again without deleting my work? Will it delete them from peopleā€™s wishlists? I thought maybe doing this might reboot them onto the searches?

5 Likes

Weā€™re looking into it! @Stitchway

7 Likes

@Stitchway Happy to report itā€™s been fixed now for you! The parameters fixed earlier today were simply not updated (were due to be updated tomorrow) so we ran a manual update for you.

Hope that solves this for you. Weā€™re always here to help so feel free to reach out! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Thats great, thank you so much!:partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

Kinda unrelated but I love the idea of a temperature snake :heart: itā€™s a really fun idea especially for the people that canā€™t stay motivated on full blankets (like me lol)

6 Likes

Thanks! I felt the same way before I made the snake, I had always loved the idea of temp blankets but knew Iā€™d get behind and not catch up with long rows. The snake is so much easier! :grin:

6 Likes

I just went to check mine out of curiosity and the same happened? My most recent pattern Freydis beret doesnā€™t appear if you search for it and Iā€™m pretty sure I ticked the two boxes before publishing? Thank you in advance :blush:

5 Likes

I fixed my issue, I un-published and published again all my patterns, just in case it happens to someone else :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just make sure you tick the boxes correctly and the patterns will show up across the platform.

6 Likes

Hello @Ribblr, could you kindly check my pattern The White Rabbit, as I found out the same problem, I donā€™t see it any where when searching for patterns. I tried all the hashtagsā€¦
I published it the same way I did for all my other patterns, donā€™t know what I did wrong.
Many thanks :relieved:

7 Likes