Pfp Drawings

Hey, I am getting into digital art, and would love to draw some pfp, or banners! Just comment what you would like and I will try my best! It won’t be as good as some of people’s art, but :person_shrugging:. If you want a character, please add a photo of said character below as well. I dont have all the fancy apps, its just me, on google draw on a touch screen, but for me personally, I need motivation, and I find myself enjoying making stuff for others.

37 Likes

OOooo good luck mother!

9 Likes

helloooo i will take u up on that offer in a minuteee

9 Likes

you can do mine if you want

11 Likes

Ohh cool mother! Could u draw me a light pink bear/teddy bear with a like ice blue belly sitting? With like a cream background ?? (For my pfp)

6 Likes

what a cute idea! I’d love if u could redraw my pfp ‘cause mine is sooo cursed :distorted_face::sparkles:

6 Likes

Gl!:grin:

4 Likes

Yayy, I would love to have a profile banner, if that’s possible​:grin:

I would love some pumpkins and maybe other things fall related​:jack_o_lantern:. But you are the artist!:blush:

5 Likes

Nah it ain’t cursed :)

It’s nice :3

4 Likes

thank you :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Ooh, I would like a banner with ummm -

Bluey(Both Bluey and Bingo)

Kitties

Chicks

And da background either blue or yellow but It’s based on how you draw it :3

Draw WHATEVER you like from my list :)

Don’t be stressed abt it :)

~ :sparkles: Abi :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Cool! Good luck!

3 Likes

I am to lazy to try on my own

Looking for a banner with Clom my icon cat as if he is running a shop kinds like a game were you see them a counter and a bunch of items on shelf behind them.

Clom reference image, he is kinda a black goo cat.

3 Likes

I started I shall dm y’all when I finish! PutnI will still be accepting requests!

4 Likes

Ooh I’d love you to make mine! I cant wait to see your art!

3 Likes

dearest child… could you make me a banner for my shop?
similar to how it is now, cute animals in pockets with the shop name in the middle… could you make the animals a frog and either a bee or a chicken/chick

2 Likes

Ya mumsie

2 Likes

What would you like on it?

2 Likes

Could you draw my pfp but make it funnier? I am a huge EC fan and HK fan, this is the only pfp I have. I would love a hand drawn pfp!

2 Likes

I’d love one can you do a western type theme maybe with cowboy boots or something?

2 Likes