Pixel Art Design Comp/Collab

Hi, I just learned about two new ways to combine pixel art and crochet, so I am excited to try them and turn them into patterns​:smiling_face_with_sunglasses:
While I have some pixel art doodles I thought it would be fun to make this some kind of collaboration/competition: You create a pixel art, we vote for the best one(s) and I turn them into a crochet item+pattern. The winner(s) receive the pattern for free and will be mentioned as the artist of course.

If you are interested comment with a reasonable time frame​:stopwatch: for you to create something by yourself (no copying or AI!). It doesn’t need to be big or fancy, I’d love to see whatever big or small you come up with​:blush:

Gato Celeste Pixel Art

21 Likes

I’d love to participate!! Oct 10th would be good for me, I’m putting all my due dates for myself then lol

6 Likes

I would love to participate! Whats the max pixels?

3 Likes

I would love it join the competition! I’d be making it in like the next week or two!

3 Likes

And does it have to be an animation or just an art? Because I like to animate too lol

3 Likes

Idk if we’re doing it now, but I went ahead and made this for the comp!

4 Likes

Just keep in mind that someone needs to crochet it. And I’ll probably be quicker to implement something small into a pattern then to make an entire blanket, but if something this size wins I’ll try

3 Likes

Sure, you can do it right away​:+1: it looks very pretty and I think I can see the pixel clear enough, thank you​:hugs:

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool, that you are able to animate your art :flushed_face: I wouldn’t know how to transfer that to crochet though, so for this occassion rather just regular art

2 Likes

Tysm!! I used a pixel brush so I hope that helps!

2 Likes

I would love to join! How long do I have?

2 Likes

That’s a great idea, I’ll give that a try too​:+1::+1:

1 Like

By what has been suggested before I’d say until the 15th (october)

1 Like

Okayyy :D

1 Like

Ok, thank you!

2 Likes

Here’s mine:

1 Like

A Ribblr mushroom​:heart_eyes::+1:

1 Like

i would love to join! i would say due to 10 octeber is good

1 Like

Awesome, just share your result here when you’re ready. Can’t wait to see it​:hugs:

1 Like

can i make 2( cus i have so many ideas but im gonna limit them )

1 Like