Positivity post

Hey there!
I often find myself feeling sad with no one or nothing to cheer me up and i don’t want to bother anyone, or i just need to see positive things whenever i don’t feel good
So heres a post where anyone can share anything that they’re proud of or anything to spread positivity to those around you<3
Anyone can add anything and look through this when your feeling down or just want to look in general!

Ill start with some positive things!!

• my ELA teacher was super interested in my plot of my story so far, she started recommending classes for me to take in highschool and telling me alot of positive things, how creative i am and how good i am at writing and it really made me feel better

Cute photos/photos of things im hyperfixated on make me happy too

Remeber anyone can add anything into here, or just positive words of affirmation towards anyone can make a big difference

Thank you for reading all this you gets a cookie! :cookie:

25 Likes

*talking while eating my digital cookie * I LUV THIS IDEA!!! and those trash treasures and that lil duck is so cuteeee!!!
ima tag some ppls
@sakuracrochets @pclayb @EV13isSPOCY @JaeaRenee @littlemisswonderful @CommanderSparrow @Elaya @Pickle42
Yall have been summoned

13 Likes

gtgr8
images (2)
download (2)
images (8)
images
download (2)

10 Likes

@nesscat AWWW thanks for the tag @notmimi @craftcrotchter

7 Likes

Screenshot 2024-05-03 9.26.08 PM

my most recent project tester for @crotchetingcreations.
one of first crochet projects and my first pattern ever also how i found ribblr
Screenshot 2024-05-03 9.32.07 PM
You Got This Goals GIF by We Are Rosie
my logo!!! A 12 year old business girl :purple_heart:
Add a heading (1)

all the people that are on ribblr im greatful for @notmimi @NessCat @Pickle42 @SP4C3W4ST3 @craftycrotcheter @LittleCreatures @EV13isSPOCY @evelovescrocheting @SweetTomato if i forgot anyone sorry!!!

14 Likes

okay i forgot already to @RainbowPenguin2 @evalynnRose sorry

9 Likes

My lollipop pattern has 114 wishlists already! I just posted it a few days ago and it just makes me so happy! I made it free for follower so I also got 60+ new followers. From 20ish to 80ish! It makes me so happy that so many people like it! I also posted a tester call just 24 hours ago, and about 20 people applied!:yellow_heart:

10 Likes

my baby bunny fell asleep right beside my head today and it was the most precious thing <3
and, we have baby birds outside our house! theres 2, and theyre super cute :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I was soooo stressed about my audition for orchestra AND festival (if you play any instruments yk what that is) and so happy I did well!!! The judge said I did great, and I did all that worrying for nothing. Also, I now have 63 followers since posting my patterns as free for followers!!!

8 Likes

YOU GOT THISSSS
DONT GIVE UPPP
WHEN LIFE GIVES U LEMONS MAKE LEMONADEEEE
@NessCat @JaeaRenee @Pickle42 @pclayb @RainbowPenguin2 @ambre3

11 Likes

Sometimes i just take whatever im working on, go outside, and watch the sunset. Whoever’s reading this, you. are. enough. :two_hearts:

7 Likes

also the ducks r sooooooo cuteeee :duck: :purple_heart: :heart_hands:

5 Likes

Silly things make me happy, like memes, and silly straws, they’re so silly, they crack me up :rofl:

8 Likes

Love the goose and Loki one :rofl: and Loki as a cat is beautiful

5 Likes

My cat is so affectious, kind and funny that he cheers me up in any circumstance

4 Likes

@Solne i love when my to cats make biscuts its heaven from above!!!
Blue Eyes Cat GIF by Kimmy Ramone
isnt it just so cute BTW not my cat but its so cutee!!!
i love my cat in genral they always make me happy

5 Likes

the duck ones are soo cutee​:sob::heart_hands: i love this- bookmarking it for later​:sparkles:

5 Likes

I have more positivity!!!

My lollipop pattern reached over 150 wishlishts and I have 100 followers!!! I’m definitely going to be hosting a giveaway this week!:yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Congrats that’s awesome!!

4 Likes