Possible break

Hello everyone, this unfortunately is a sad post. My 14 year old dog Jess has passed away today. Due to the loss of her, I might take a break from making my own patterns whilst I mourn. I will still test peoples patterns during this time, thank you for your support :pleading_face: I hope this post isn’t bad etc (I am still fairly new here)

A brief paragraph to remembering Jessie:
She was such an energetic fluffball. She loved being a football goalkeeper, she was amazing at it! She never failed to catch her frisbee no matter how high you threw it. Everyday she would chaotically run around as she was always filled was such energy. She always knew when you were feeling down and would comfort you everytime without fail :pleading_face: unfortunately over the past few years though her body started having some problems due to old age. She had a coma during last year but because she was so strong she recovered from it! Last month she got prescribed very strong painkillers for her back leg issues. But sadly over the last week she has massively deteriorated, she can no longer run around the way she used to, she can no longer jump. We had to assist her with going to the bathroom etc and that is no quality of life for a dog. So we made the very hard decision to let her go. It was very peaceful :pensive: Although it is heartbreaking losing her, we all know she is no longer struggling like she was during this last week. She was such a special doggo, I have had her ever since I was 5. I may not be able to have her here with me now, but I atleast have the wonderful memories she gave me throughout my childhood :white_heart:

I already have some ideas for future patterns to create, so I will not be gone for too long

38 Likes

So sorry for your loss :heart: If you need a break for testing just let me know, I won’t hold it against you, I totally understand if you need time to mourn! And I’m here if you need anything!

11 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face: I will happily continue testing during this time as much as I can :white_heart:

10 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::white_heart:

10 Likes

I’m so very sorry for your loss! It’s must be so hard for you :pleading_face::two_hearts:
I’m always here if you need anything, or someone to talk to! :sparkling_heart:
Sending virtual hugs :people_hugging:

Virtual Hug GIF

8 Likes

I’m am so sorry that happened to you! I hope you feel better soon! One question, how old are you?

9 Likes

Thank you so much, you are very very kind :pleading_face::white_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you, and I am 19 currently :pleading_face:

8 Likes

So sorry for your loss :pleading_face:

8 Likes

What a cutie and such a beautiful rememberance post. She clearly knew how much she was loved, trying to stay around as long as possible for you all. :pleading_face::two_hearts:

I am glad it was a peaceful passing, but it is never easy to lose a member of the family, and I’m so sorry for the loss of your beloved Jess. Sending you much warmth and if you ever want to talk about it, I’m here for you (as someone who has seen their fair share of pets pass). :heartbeat:

Please don’t fret about taking breaks. Your mourning/grief and processing all the emotions of this moment forever take precedence. Take care, dear :heartpulse:

10 Likes

I’m extremely sorry for your loss, take all the time you need, Jessie sounded like an amazing dog with a loving family who was able to spend many wonderful moments together

9 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear your sad news.
Sending you massive hugs xx

9 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this. Always feel free to take the time you need for yourself.

Take care. :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::white_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so very much :pleading_face: your words really do mean a lot to me, if you also ever need anyone to talk to, then I am always a message away :white_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you, she really was so precious :pleading_face::white_heart:

8 Likes

So sorry for your loss. Take whatever time you need to mourn

9 Likes

Thank you very much :pleading_face::white_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you, I will :pleading_face: I think at the beginning of February, on my birthday (Feb 3rd), I will be doing another giveaway. To not only try to get into the Valentine’s Day spirit, but also as a thank you to everyone’s support. Therefore the giveaway will have 10 winners rather than 5 :white_heart:

8 Likes