Possible break

Thank you so much :pleading_face::white_heart:

7 Likes

Oh Iā€™m so sorry. Jess sounds like such a lovely girl!

I know itā€™s difficult, having gone through it myself. I keep reminding myself of all the wonderful years we had together. Iā€™m sure she had an amazing life with you! :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the support. She was so incredibly strong, even in the end she still always had a big smile :white_heart:

8 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this. She legitimately looked like an incredible dog!! I understand you totally because I had to mourn mine years ago, so if you need anything donā€™t hesitate to count with me, we are here with you!
Take any time you need

8 Likes

I am so sorry :pleading_face: :disappointed:Take as long as you need. It is always hard to let go of someone and I hope you feel better. :two_hearts:
Hugs GIF

6 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry! Jessie looks so sweet! Iā€™m so glad you both were able to grow up together! How special! Again Iā€™m so sorry for your loss. May your memories bring joy and peace to your grieving hearts!

7 Likes

Thank you so much, I am sorry to hear about your loss too :pleading_face::white_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you, trying to just focus on all of the happy memories :pleading_face::white_heart:

6 Likes

I am so sorry! Jessie sounded amazing! Hope you feel better :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much, it was lovely being able to be there throughout her life. It is a shame that we outlive the majority of our pets but as long as they have had a happy life, thatā€™s all that matters. Iā€™m trying my best to push past the pain, the next couple of weeks will be hard as I will be going to hospital to get some tests and I just wish she was here still to support me. She could cheer anyone up without even trying :pensive::white_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::white_heart::white_heart:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s really comforting. Thanks for sharing! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry for your loss, your dog looks so adorable. Iā€™ve been there. take as long a break as you need :heart:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Some may say ā€œItā€™s just a dogā€ but thatā€™s not true. Youā€™ve lost someone in your life who was always happy to see you, loved you unconditionally, comforted you when you were sad or lonely, made you laugh with their idiosyncrasies, followed you everywhere, maybe slept with you, provided emotional support, been there ā€œyour whole lifeā€, taught you responsibility for anotherā€™s well being, and taught you how to handle loss.

The grief will come in waves, donā€™t fight it, just ride the wave, as you do that over and over the pain lessens. Everyone grieves different, donā€™t let anyone minimize what you feel.

Big hugs.

9 Likes

You worded this beautifully, thank you so very much :pensive::white_heart:

6 Likes

So sad to hear. Sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need to mourn. Of course we love your patterns! But your health and well being is much more important!

7 Likes

7 Likes

So very sorry for your loss!! Sending so many hugs

7 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss :pleading_face: If you need somebody to talk to feel free to message me :sparkles:
Take all the time you need :white_heart:

7 Likes