Thank you very much :pleading_face::white_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much :pleading_face::white_heart:

7 Likes

Oh, that’s so sweet. And my birthday is the day before yours. :hugs:

7 Likes

Oh that’s very cool :smile:

7 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss! :heart: That’s always the hardest decision to make :heart::heart::heart: Sending you all the hugs and comfort while you mourn!

7 Likes

Thank you so much :pleading_face: :white_heart: :white_heart:

7 Likes

Aww I’m so sorry. Sounds like she lived a wonderfully beautiful life! It’s so hard when we lose our fur-babies, and it reminds us how short and precious life can be. My heart goes out to you and your family as you grieve the loss of a very lovable member of your family. May you be comforted by the peace of knowing that you provided a loving home to Jess for so many years.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words, they are deeply appreciated :pleading_face: :white_heart: :white_heart:

5 Likes

Sending you big hugs!
Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

5 Likes

Thank you again :white_heart:

Bunny Love GIF

6 Likes

Sorry for your loss :heart: I’m sure she lived a long and happy life. Feel better!

6 Likes

Big hugs sweetie!!

Love You Hug GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

7 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss :pleading_face: I’m actually in the same boat right now :disappointed:. My 11yo pitbull, Buddy, passed about a week ago. I’m also taking a short break from designing because of it. I find myself breaking down randomly thinking about him. My heart goes out to you and your family :heart:

7 Likes

So sorry, @AmiMommyBoutique. Even now, 8 years later, I think I see my cat out of the corner of my eye.

5 Likes

I`m so sorry for your loss! :cry:

6 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::white_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :pleading_face::pensive::white_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the support, I am so sorry for your loss :pleading_face: things are hard currently but I know they will get easier one day, that goes for both you and I :white_heart: I am always just a message away if you ever need someone to talk to :pensive::white_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::white_heart::white_heart:

5 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss :heart:

5 Likes