Possible break

Thank you :pleading_face::white_heart:

5 Likes

My deepest sincerest condolences. Losing a best friend is hard. I’ve said goodbye to a few during my years. I wish I could say or do something that could help ease your pain. Just take care of you. We are here for you. Sending good juju your way! Grieve how you need to. Sending good juju to you. :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

I am sorry for your dog :pensive:

5 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face: I have lost a lot of pets throughout my childhood as I have had mainly rodents and unfortunately a lot of their lifespans are only a few years. So I have felt this pain quite often but not to this extent, due to how long I have had my dog it has of course hit me harder than the loss of any of my pets :frowning: I think the last time I hurt this badly over a pet was when my chinchilla passed away, she was 12 years old and that was during 2020. But I try to look at the positives, that I give all my pets good happy lives, that’s all that matters :slight_smile: people do grieve in their owns ways I agree, I usually stay in bed a lot during my grieving process and lack a lot of motivation to do things, that’s why I do need a break from designing patterns for now. But I am determined to try designing patterns in the next couple of weeks :pleading_face: so expect more from me soon. Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for your support :white_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::white_heart:

5 Likes

((Big hugs)) I’m so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your memories of her​:heart: such a beautiful girl

5 Likes

Thank you so much :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :white_heart:

5 Likes