Pride Month Giveaway 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Happy Pride Month Ribblr :rainbow_flag::transgender_flag:

Whichever your flags may be, we love you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

To celebrate, I’m going to host a giveaway for Pride Month.

For the giveaway feature to work, you have to follow my shop. Feel free to tell me in the comments which pattern you’d like to receive, otherwise I will choose one at random for you :rainbow: also, please read below:

The giveaway will take place June 15th, so you have plenty of time to enter.

To be included in the giveaway, all you need is to follow my shop, but since this is for Pride, I’d love to know a few things in the comments:

• Your favorite lgbtq+ owned business (may be a crafter or anything else)
  • Your favorite queer account on Ribblr
  • Feel free to share your flag, identities and pronouns
  • Why you think it’s important to support and promote queer owned businesses

And most importantly, I want you to spread the love and be kind to other lgbtq+ humans.

There might be a few surprises along with the main giveaway :kissing_heart: but I won’t reveal too much for now, it is a secret :wink:

21 Likes

I don’t know any right this moment of queer businesses (as in I cannot remember) but I know that there are a lot of crafters who deserve alot of appreciation! I will say I am a jammiedodger fan and I think his new book will be great for supporting trans folk!
My favourite queer accounts on ribblr would be @Winternightmare @WolfSpark (love their profile pic) @FifisCrochet @ShortClarice @DragoRainbo and I don’t remember who else may have said but if I have left any of the incredible crafters out I apologise and you are incredible!
I am panromantic asexual and use any pronouns but no label
It’s very important to support and promote queer owned businesses because it shows the influence of acceptance and how all queer people should thrive and be comfortable as who they are, alot of representation supports this!

6 Likes

Awww thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I appreciate it!

I have not heard about that book but I’ll check it out!

Couldn’t agree more! This is the time to promote queer businesses more than ever, as our rights are being threatened, and the safety of our community is fragile. I just wish for any queer business to establish themselves stress free and do well :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Lets Hope in times of difficulty people will support queer companies even more so! :blush::rainbow_flag:
Also the book is called the t in lgbtq+ I am not sure if it has properly released yet but I know it’s purchase-able in USA from a certain website if you are from there

6 Likes

Thanksssss

6 Likes

No problem!

4 Likes

I’m Canadian but I’ll figure it out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ah okk! Hopefully you can get the book! Oh but I do remember seeing a video about him recording the e-book so that’s worth checking!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the pride potatoes!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::transgender_flag:

4 Likes

You’re very welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d love to make your pentacle washcloth, pentagram granny square, or the showtime shorts!

My pronouns are they/she and I run a queer themed Etsy shop​:transgender_flag::two_hearts::rainbow_flag:
I’ve recently started doing in-person markets with other queer creators, and while I’ve always believed in supporting small businesses (especially queer ones) seeing the impact of shopping small and queer in person has been so life changing! For example, just buying some soaps from a queer small biz directly helps them pay bills, and is an easy switch since it’s something I use everyday! The queer market community I am a part of is also really into trading, and there is something so magical and healing about swapping skills and talents, rather than money​:face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

I love Jammiedodger!:raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

Yaaayyyy!

5 Likes

Yesss :purple_heart: it’s such a good way to support queer creators and allow them to make a living

6 Likes

Oh also to answer the other questions:
I have too many favorite queer businesses but Abprallen is amazing.
And a couple of my fave queer Ribblr accounts are Sundropsol and Gaycrochetco :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

My favourite lgbtq+ owned business is probably yours <3
and some of my favourite accounts are actually my best friends @ShortClarice @FifisCrochet and @jellyfruitz

6 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart: yes, these are all lovely amazing accounts on here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Happy pride month!

5 Likes

Thank you :rainbow:

3 Likes

i dont know about any lgbt businesses at the moment i also dont always follow up with the sexuality or gender of the accounts i follow but i myself am pansexual and nonbinary my pronouns are they them and its soimportant to spread love to lgbt businesses to help them as well with any small busnesses to stay around and not go bankrupt

6 Likes