Pride Month Giveaway 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

My favorite LGBTQIA+ businesses are @Winternightmare and @altknots I’d love to make the showtime shorts my pronouns are she/they I am pan/Demi

7 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I love Altknots too!

4 Likes

Just as I like to mix my two favorite crafts, Crochet & Quilting, I love to keep my world filled to the brim with human kind. God Blesses everyone!

6 Likes

Is your deadname Winter? And would you like to be called WinterNightmare? :))

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:thank you

5 Likes

No, Winter is my chosen name. Nightmare is a refference to my cptsd :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Oh ok! Great :+1:

4 Likes

I just got here so I don’t know any lgbtq+ or queer shops or creators but I do think it is important to support and promote lgbtq+ shops and creators because that gives them the feeling that they DO belong here no matter what people tell them, it is also important to support the lgbtq+ peoples because if we don’t show them love they might just end lives and I hate to say this but it might be their lives they end if we don’t show them love and support for their decisions

6 Likes

You’re absolutely right :black_heart: it’s very important to show queer people that they matter in the community

4 Likes

as of right now i cant think of names for any lgbtq+ businesses or crafters but i know i definitely follow and love a lot of them, my pronouns are she/her and im bisexual and i think its so important to promote and support queer owned businesses because everyone deserves support and encouragement, especially those owned by lgbtq+ members due to all the hate a lot of us get for being part of the community at all

6 Likes

Very true :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I find it very important to support and promote everyone.
Yes I am a straight female but who cares we all need each other
Our world would be so boring if we were all the same
Hugs :people_hugging::hugs: to everyone

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: exactly

3 Likes
  • my favorite lgbtq+ business might be The Crochet Faerie (they/she)! they’re an autistic artist who makes rly lovely crochet patterns :sparkling_heart: some of them are free on youtube & others can be bought on her website/etsy!

• i don’t know if i have a specific favorite queer ribblr acct since i haven’t explored the queer community on here yet but i really love @unluckyyluxx & your patterns!

• i’m bi/demisexual & transmasc nonbinary! (they/them) i don’t often get to talk about it though, since my home/local environment is very unsafe for me so it’s nice to find a community through crochet ^^

• supporting & promoting a queer owned business is important because not only are you helping a queer person / queer people but also, to me it feels like you’re saying that you care about what they make & as a queer person there is something so profound about being able to create, to imbue something with your queer identity, and share it with others. IDK I’M RAMBLING but always support lgbtq+ businesses however u can!! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I personally live in Ohio and I really love the business (or non-profit? i dont remember) ‘Transform Cincy.’ It gives make overs for trans people so they can become their most authentic self using donated items :D. I don’t know many queer accounts on Ribblr but I’d like to discover some! I’m transmasculine, and use he/him pronouns as a main, but they/them as well! I think supporting queer businesses is just as important as supporting small businesses. They help people in the world and also allow them to keep making fellow queers happy and feel safe. :-). If I were to win I’d be fine with anything, but I tend to stick to 3d things such as plushes! Happy pride!

4 Likes

aww thank u sm!!:two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

:sparkling_heart:My favorite lgbtq+ business is handmade_by_jjkun (their IG handle)! They make the cutest stationary/ snail mail stickers and things. :blush:
:sparkling_heart:I’m pretty new here on Ribblr, so my list is short but I think @Winternightmare , @FifisCrochet , @ShortClarice are some snazzy cool creators here! :+1:
:sparkling_heart:I go by she/her and am asexual.
:sparkling_heart: From a mother’s point of view, I think it’s important to promote and support lgbtq businesses so my children can see. “Mama thinks this business and what they stand for is wonderful.” It’s one step in the direction of normalizing what is normal.

3 Likes

Sorry, I had posted before I had actually finished my thoughts thanks to my toddler body slamming me while typing lol. Fixed now!

3 Likes

Lol thank you for putting me there you are so kind and im also an ace

4 Likes