Pride Month Giveaway 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I’m so sorry you don’t have a safe environment :broken_heart: hopefully you are able to build a good support system!

4 Likes

No way that is so cool :purple_heart: a makeover initiative!

3 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart: and I’m glad you’re showing that to your children :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

tysm! i really appreciate it :,D!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for including me​:blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I just found the pride potato pattern in my list, thank you so much!!!:heart:
I feel like I’m really bad at expressing my thoughts, so thanks for understanding! :sweat_smile: One of my children is gender fluid and only myself and my oldest brother know because she’s afraid the rest of the family won’t accept her. It broke my heart that she thought I might kick her out or disown her when she told me. So anyway I can show love and support to the community might help change the future my kids live in. I hope, anyways. :blush:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear some of your family members are less accepting. So it’s great your child was safe telling you :heart:

2 Likes

One last day to enter! The giveaway ends tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi! Happy pride month! I’d love to win but whoever does then CONGRATS! For the little questions… I’m quite new to ribblr and don’t have a favorite yet :frowning: and also I’m bad with names of places so I can’t answer either of those :sob: I identify as a transgender(ftm) demiboy, I use he/they pronouns, and I’m omnisexual :smiley: what about you? :heart_hands: it’s important because even though it’s gotten so much better we still need more recognition and it’s just a wholesome welcoming space. Especially if it’s something you really like too! Also if I do win then I’d love to have ”soothing lavender”! :slight_smile: thanks for hosting this I can’t wait to see who wins​:heart:

2 Likes

@CHOMPasaurusrex congrats!!!

3 Likes

@leaders this giveaway is finished, cab you plz close it? :purple_heart: thanks :blush:

4 Likes

awe, I just missed, but I appreciate you doin this <3 Happy pride month to you too, from one friendly (trans) boyo to you~ your designs are so good

2 Likes

They/them, agender, polysexual and demisexual :slight_smile: I feel ya I’m terrible with names :rofl:

3 Likes

1 Like

Yayy!!

2 Likes