Pumpkin Buddy Pattern Release

I am here to announce the release of my Free Pumpkin Buddy Crochet Pattern!!!

Go check it out!!!

Thank you to all my testers and everyone who gets my pattern!!! I hope you enjoy making your Pumpkin Buddy!!!

-:horse::yarn:

23 Likes

Congrats on the release!! I just got the pattern, it’s so cute!

3 Likes

It’s so cute!!:growing_heart: Congrats on the release!:partying_face:

2 Likes

Congrats on the release!! :two_hearts: :tada:

2 Likes

congrats!! its soo adorableee! (i immediately snatched the pattern lmao)

2 Likes

Such a precious pattern. Thank you!

1 Like

aww congrats on the release

1 Like

I want to say a huge thank you to all my testers

@Kittypaw

@annabanana4

@Emico

@Bonkabonka5

Another massive thank you!!!

Honorary mentions (didn’t finish)

@Chloe26 @ArtRath

The pattern will be released shortly!

-:horse::yarn:

9 Likes

aww, so cute!! congrats on the release!!

3 Likes

tysm!!!

3 Likes

Congrats on the release!

2 Likes

Congrats! :tada: :growing_heart:

2 Likes

it’s so cute, thank you so much for letting me test

2 Likes

Hey,

I’m reaching out to update you that we’ve consolidated all your recent self-promo to this post.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines:

Thanks for your cooperation in making our community safe & fun for everyone.

Have a great rest of your day!
@ArtsAndNaps, Ribblr Leader :star:

The above is automatic, but if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask! One of a few common one’s, tester appreciation’s do count as self promo

Congratulations on your pattern release and great job to all your testers! :tada: :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

aww it’s so cute! congrats on the release! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Aww so cute! Congrats on the release! :tada: :pink_heart:

1 Like

cgs on the release! the testers did so well!

1 Like

So cute,thank you for the pattern

1 Like

congrats on the release!!! so cute!

1 Like