Random dreams

That’s kinda scary…

4 Likes

Thats happenwd to me, a reason i try not to sleep as much as i possibly can anymore lol

6 Likes

when i sleep i move around and my sister’s bed is right next to mine so i accidently kick her when i sleep

5 Likes

same

3 Likes

oof that seems uncomforable

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhh Now I want to give my bed to you

3 Likes

I had one when my little brother had a frog in his throat, and also one where he turned into a turkey!:rofl:

2 Likes

Oh wow those dreams sound weird :joy:

1 Like

They were!:laughing:

1 Like

anyone wanna hear my crazy dreams…

2 Likes

Me!!!

2 Likes

btw, this is a nightmare
one of my friends got convinced the bill nye was a Russian spy. so she had me hack into his YouTube account to create a music video. she labeled it the new bill nye theme song. it went like this: bill nye the science guy (bill bill bill!), bill nye is gonna fly (bill bill bill!), bill nye is gonna cry (bill bill bill!), bill nye is gonna die (bill bill bill!), bill nye the Russian spy (bill bill bill!). it got a billion hits, and anyone who watched it got hypnotized that bill nye was a Russian spy and to kill him. fast forward to the Super Bowl, at the halftime show they hired my friend and bill nye to present the new theme song. so she starts singing, bill nye is a little confused, but he goes with it. when it got to bill nye is gonna fly (bill bill bill!), he magically got strapped to a wooden pole with rockets with a fuse in my friends hand. bill nye is gonna cry (bill bill bill!), she lights it, he starts bawling. bill nye is gonna die (bill bill bill!), BLAST OFF! he’s in space now. and thats where my dream ended, so yeah

4 Likes

Wow :sob: Lots of Bill Nye

1 Like

Yeah. Happy dreams? Not in my head. That’s why I won’t be sharing any of mine. Sorry.

4 Likes

lmfao fr fr

4 Likes

If you think That is a weird dream well…in my Old house I was The only one who slept downstairs And I always had these super weird dreams that were like continuous and it was like a series lol so basically there was a giant hole in my wall and I would go through it and I would go to like a giant church And a bunch of people then for some reason I ended up on a Giant truck like actually on top of it and I was fighting this random villain dude it was really weird and I’ve had weird dreams and that like I had a dream that we were playing on a playground and this creepy snow white was trying to kidnap me and my siblings- yeah…. And there’s worse then that :skull::skull:

4 Likes

I’ve had dreams that are like that, and they have continuous “episodes” Also, I don’t think I like that last dream :sob:

3 Likes

fr I don’t don’t think Ive had any happy dreams in at least 3 years​:sob::skull:

3 Likes

Oh no :sob:

2 Likes

Bro, I just had the weirdest dream last night so basically we were doing like this walking race and it was in the jungle and there was this weird like brick thing that we were climbing up and we were holding frozen food from Costco and for some reason it was just me and my sister because we ran ahead and my cross country Team was there so we were trying to catch up with them so I sat my phone With the frozen food And then we got lost. Eventually we asked someone if we were going the wrong way and they showed us where to go then since we did the race apparently you got to buy anything you want from Costco and there was like these really weird foods at Costco​:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes