Random dreams

I just got a memory of a dream I had a long time ago where i was at Disneyland and all of the sudden, Disney characters came racing towards me and they started fighting and i was pared up with Mike Wasouski and we were fighting woody or someone else and then we jumped onto a random ride that was kind of like Pirates of the Caribbean but it was a really large ship and there were lots of rapids and there was people watching us and cheering. That’s when my dream ended. (either that or I forgot the rest) :joy: Anybody else have really random dreams like mine?!?!

18 Likes

That’s pretty awesome lol. I had a dream where I was a part of Mystery inc. and hung out with Scooby Doo and the gang, solving mysteries and cruising around in the mystery machine. That was one of my favorites. Dreams when I was pregnant were a whole other level though. One of them I fought with another lady because her shampoo smelled like chocolate and I wanted it hahaha.

11 Likes

Season 2 Chocolate GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

10 Likes

that’s hilarious :joy:

4 Likes

Oh wow :grimacing:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Pretty accurate!

5 Likes

Omg don’t get me started on weird dreams

6 Likes

Like there was the one when paddington bear turned into the big wolf, there was the one with me going to try so see Ariel from the little mermaid but I almost fell into the pool that she was trapped in (I mean TRAPPED), there was the one where the dude (I don’t remember his name) from one of the mermaid shows (I think mako mermaids) who rode the motorcycle and I thought it was the like hottest thing ever like it was my first ever crush, finally we have a more recent one where it was a mix between the two musicals Anastasia and Fiddler On The Roof. So yeah…

8 Likes

:joy: :joy:

3 Likes

One time I dreamt that the boy I like (going to keep his name anonymous) was driving me home for some reason. A few minutes later, he starts opening a can of something and driving g like a madman. We stopped at a place. Then I realized my dad was taking me to the hospital. I think it was because I got a head injury later that day, and that is where my dream ended. I also had another one about this same boy that I liked, but this time we were at school in the halls, and we, for some reason, were throwing Hershey Kisses at each other he was on one end of the bars (to the ala carte line), and I was on the other side. He throws one I catch it. I throw one he catches it. Then we went back and forth till one of them hit my eye. He jumped over the bar with great urgency. He put his hands on my shoulders and asked me if I was ok. I winced in pain, and he started to take me to the health office, where that ended. Now I think of that whenever I am hurt or feel like blowing up on someone like my bullies or when I need comfort. Fun fact this boy I like bought me a water bottle at one of the dances my school was holding because I said that I didn’t have money for water after I complimented his sunglasses (because it was a spring fling) These are a couple of examples of my crazy dreams.

4 Likes

kind of like in cast away where the main character (played by Tom Hanks) talks to a cokonus that he painted his hand print on and painted a face on it and I don’t remember its name but he even named it because he was determined that it was alive and could speak for itself (I might have some details wrong because I haven’t seen the movie in forever but it is a good movie and you should watch it)

6 Likes

wow that’s a weird dream :joy:

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

yah I know, idk why I had it even

3 Likes

Dang yall get weird but happy dreams, last deams ive had is
First one is i was like spectating a car, kinda limo esc thingy whrn they got into a car crash. Two people in the back, kinda looked like my cousin and her boyfriend at the time, but they got really hurt and i woke up crying :sob:
And the secound one was like a figure standing at the end of my bed right before i woke up at like 6 am :,)

7 Likes

oh noo! :sob:

2 Likes

lol

3 Likes

fr :sob:

3 Likes

Lol i seriously cannot remember any of my dreams rn

4 Likes

Dude, my daughter has sleep paralysis where she feels like she’s awake and she sees a figure in her room but she can’t move or do anything. Some of those dreams she had were waaaay too hardcore for a 5 year old. :grimacing: She’s 15 now and they seemed to have stopped thankfully!

6 Likes