random question: how do you like your nails??

hiiiii so a bit of a random question because I’ve been having a crisis on what to do with my nails.

how do you have yours?? we’re not allowed to have them painted in school, but i do on weekends!!

• Fake / Acrylic
  • Natural Long
  • Natural short (i feel you)
  • Painted
  • other??? tell me in comments!!!
0 voters

also may the fourth be with you <33

19 Likes

I prefer mine with no nail polish , bc I don’t like the smell. I only do nail polish on my toes sometimes.

6 Likes

I like growing out my nails it’s fun

11 Likes

I usually just have my natural nails, but i love getting them done!

7 Likes

I prefer them short cuz dirt is so annoying to get out from under them when I garden or do anything like that

6 Likes

oh cool!! I feel you, sometimes the smell can be repulsive.

5 Likes

sameee!! they always break tho </3

5 Likes

i like growing mines out then painting them but i hv piano and flute lessons every week so growing them out is really rare for me nowadays

6 Likes

I like short natural nails the best! But acrylic nails can also be so fun, my mom does nails and shes sooo talented, whenever i have a special event i always have the best nails loll

6 Likes

i feel you lol. when i did violin i had to keep them short </3

6 Likes

aww that’s so sweet <3

5 Likes

I would say always have a clear/nude coat of polish on

5 Likes

Honestly my nails do whatever they want sometimes they break sometimes they won’t it’s crazy .

4 Likes

it’s like some weeks they’re tough as “nails” other weeks they just snap off :sob:

4 Likes

I like my nails long naturally but since i play an instrument i need to have them short. But i keep them in between

3 Likes

same!! i always end up having to trim them because of keyboard and stuff

4 Likes

okay so heres my opinion:
-short nails: you can actually do things with them! but, they arent super cute
-natural long: my personal fave, but i have really weak nails :smiling_face_with_tear: ive heard that olive oil and lemon juice help strengthen them?
-painted: at first theyre super cute, but then they start chipping :sob:
-acrylics: they fall off so fast and are terrible for your nails-

5 Likes

I like having my nails painted but at my school they have to be natural

4 Likes

i usally grow mine out but once in a while i do like to get them done. i just like having natural long nails.

5 Likes

Mine do whatever. I dont really care. Some short some long

5 Likes