Random- what pets do y’all have?

I’m new here, (first day on here was yesterday) and I want to get to know some of y’all bc so far you’ve all been super sweet in the Ribblr chat!!

So this is my pup! Her name is Harley and she’s 7 months old :))
(Sorry for my randomness lol)

20 Likes

We have a 1 year old English Bulldog named Spunky!

10 Likes

This is my doggo and her name is Juda

This is my bunny and his name is benny

Also @Kenziekrochet and @Eandccraft yall have such cute animals

9 Likes

I don’t think this is random, I have two dogs, both are rescues. I have a female mix called tinker and a male Great Dane named Dozer.

I don’t have a lot of good photos of them, they refuse to stay still when I’m trying to take a picture.

10 Likes

Omg he’s so cute!! I absolutely love bulldogs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Their names are adorable!! Juda’s fur is such a pretty color!

3 Likes

It’s so hard to get dogs to stay still for pictures lol the pic of mine was a lucky one :joy:
Your dogs are such little cuties!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

4 Likes

I just wanted to say welcome to Ribblr, I hope that you have been enjoying it so far. You’ve been so kind so far! @Kenzie22

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr @Kenziekrochet! And i have two pets a cat named Sprinkles and a bunny named Buttercup​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (their both girls)

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the welcome!! :blush:

4 Likes

This is Jinx with her Wilbur monster she adores him. Shes 10 weeks old and an absolute maniac. Im currently trying to find patterns for hats for her :rofl: loving all the fur babies

10 Likes

Thank you!! I love their names and I’ve always wanted a bunny :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh. My. Gosh. She’s such a cutie!! She’s going to look adorable in whatever you make her!!! :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awwww! So cuteee!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks so much! Shes a cutie patootie

4 Likes

hi kenzie! i have 2 cats, ones a chonky 12ish year old cat (shakespeare) and the other is 2 and her name is ivey!

9 Likes

Hey!! They’re so cuteeee! I love (I’m guessing the first one is Shakespeare lol) eyes! They’re so pretty :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So many cute animals on this thread. I personally dont have any… we had a spunky loving mini poodle for 16 years and she passed last year. It was hard and some days its still hard not hearing her little nails click on the floor. She was my lil girl anyways this was cinnamon.

6 Likes

Aww! She’s adorable!!!

I have two rescue cats, from Romania. They are both very sweet, although they hate each other. We’ve had them for almost 3 years now. They’re about 4 1/2.

Here they are! They look very similar…
Mitzi

And Heidi.

7 Likes

I have 11 chickens, 4 ducks (who are trying to raise eggs!) 1 cat, and 2 dogs :slight_smile:

Lola the pupper

Also Lola lol

Fawna the other pupper

My cat (Meatball) is camera shy so we dont have any good pics of him :sweat_smile: but i bet from his name you can guess he’s quite chubby. He lives outdoors. we originally found him outdoors and he was already fat. :joy: we started feeding him and my dad made him an insulated house/box so hes been with us for years now :heart:

7 Likes