recent art? i wanna seeeee

hi everyone! so, i was working on a quick sketch, and i was wondering: have you guys drawn/painted anything recently? I would love to see! lemme seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee >:D
(here it is btw in case you wanna see it)

(taken on iPad so it looks ever so slightly better irl)

22 Likes

I’ve been making bracelets recently, and this is the one I’m working on rn

And this is what it’s going to look like when I’m done

I can’t wait to finish it :grin:

16 Likes

AHH SO CUTE! i love making bracelets sm <3333

8 Likes

Can someone tag me in the morning so I can share my art? Here’s one of my more recent things I have on my phone, but I have more on my laptop :))

16 Likes

Here are some of them

13 Likes

okay so i haven’t rlly drawn anything i like recently :skull: most of my home page is just half finished sketches. i am probably going to regret uploading this in the morning but its past 11pm so my judgment has left for the evening

this is the only thing i kind of like? unfortunately it’s also fanart but i tried a different rendering style and i think it worked! i didn’t hate rendering for once!!

springtrap fnaf but differenr game series. i still have the humor of a 12 year old boy please forgive me

okay i’ll see myself out now. on a side note, loving all of the art and characters in this thread so far!!! they are so cool

12 Likes

I have some art have to show later!!!

7 Likes

im @ ing you now >:D
@CreshesxCritters
those still look really good tho!

6 Likes

i love them! the moon is my favorite (:

6 Likes

even the half-finished sketches look good! and fanart is still art. all those old artists? they just made fan art of the bible.

6 Likes

okay for you those are just half-finished sketches but for me that’d be the highlight of my artist career :skull::sparkles:(and tbf, i love the way sketches look, probably more than finished work)

6 Likes

TYSM I’m boutta get on my laptop, I’ll send more then hehe

7 Likes

@MaddiIdell that amazing!!!

6 Likes

(PLZ IGNORE THE HANDS THEY ARE MY KYPTONITE)
These are js messy digital stuff i did yesterday/today

8 Likes

they look so cool! 0:

2 Likes

Heres some of mine from today

Sorry for the trash pics

4 Likes

i like them!

3 Likes

@SP4C3W4ST3 awesome i think theyre pretty good i cant evan make digital art

2 Likes

I just started painting! Here’s a starling I did in acrylic, my 2nd one!

It’s pretty messy, but I’m really proud of him : )

5 Likes

hes so pretty!!!

3 Likes