Ribblr 2022 Lookback 🎊

The WIPs is definitely a mood! Haha i should really add that one to my list.

11 Likes

That’s awesome! can’t wait to see all your WIPs and FOs!

11 Likes

Yes. Curious which one it was. :thinking:

and this …

11 Likes

Any particular pattern? Aggregate of all patterns? Over what time frame?

I have questions. :wink:

11 Likes

I sell 8k patterns , I’m not going to get butthurt over it being an aggregate instead of just a single one…

10 Likes

Probably the free one they give out when you join, if I had to guess

11 Likes

What an awesome year it’s been! can’t wait to 2023. Luckily we don’t have to wait long :joy:

13 Likes

:sweat_smile:
Ribblr patterns are actually not included in the above lookback metrics! :wink:

12 Likes

challenge accepted training GIF

13 Likes

haha!

PS
I miss this show :laughing:

13 Likes

I plan on finally working on all the amazing patterns in my wishlist

13 Likes

I’ve only really started a Ribblr library. Very nice patterns here

13 Likes

I’m a little disappointed in myself for having less time to use Ribblr as I have stopped knitting/crocheting recently due to a work overload. I’ve taken crochet back up again because of a breakup but i’ve been using YouTube tutorials loll. My resolution for this year is to keep crocheting and maintain the habit of doing so at least once a week.

13 Likes

Just messing with ya.

10 Likes

Whaaa? That doesn’t make sense.

Help me.
Good Morning Help GIF by Satisfied Customer

8 Likes

My new year resolution is to finish my WIPs and use up all my yarn before buying more.

13 Likes

And maybe work on at least five micro crochet projects

11 Likes

This is all truly amazing!
I’m so excited that I restarted my journey on ribblr. I joined, didn’t quit understand it, so I didn’t really get into it for like 6 months​:woman_shrugging:t3:. I’m so glad I found ribblr again and got hooked this time! I’ve laughed, I’ve cried, I’ve found some new friends. It’s been a joy to work alongside designers and other testers. I’ve had a wonderful time here. Can’t wait to see what happens and what is in store for us in this next year!

14 Likes

I am looking forward to seeing new things here on Ribblr next year :revolving_hearts: :smile:! One of my new year resolutions is to crochet an Arthrogryposis Awareness bear. I just wrote down my introduction on my profile about my condition if you don’t know what Arthrogryposis is. Also, I want to share that June 30th is Arthrogryposis Awareness Day :blue_heart:.

13 Likes

My New Year’s resolution as far as crochet goes, is to finish my WIP’s. Also will be working on getting my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter potty trained!!

14 Likes