Ribblr 2022 Lookback šŸŽŠ

I donā€™t take new years resolutions.

But Iā€™m for sure gonna design and crochet more :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Welcome @Harpersmommy

10 Likes

This is what I want to do too! Grow more on the net so I can share more crochet :smile:

12 Likes

Same.

11 Likes

im so glad ribblr is growing and even more people get to expereance what a wonderful place this website is and all the amazing patterns and features it has to offer!!! :smiley:

11 Likes

My boyfriends SIL can knit and crochet but that is it. My maternal grandmother crocheted (thread only) but she passed away when I was three years old. My sister sews. So yes Iā€™m the only one who knits and crochets

9 Likes

I hear ya! Why set yourself up for failure? :flushed:

10 Likes

No New Yearā€™s resolutions for me either. Like John Lennons quote, ā€œLife is what happens when you make other plansā€

11 Likes

Iā€™m so grateful to this (not so) little community, and I appreciate all the hard work that goes into maintaining this space. Amazing to see the growth in just the short time Iā€™ve been active here. Itā€™s rare that a platform compels me to log in everyday, but I look forward to checking in here (nearly) every day and seeing what my pals are up to. Everyone has such wonderful goals and ideas for the coming year; I wish you all the greatest success in pursuing them. :star2:

As for me, Iā€™m hoping to step back from testing for a moment so I can work my way through my ever-expanding Ribblr library/patterns and venture into patternmaking. Iā€™m going to try and finish at least two projects a week from my pattern hoard, but I wonā€™t beat myself up for it if I donā€™t. I aim to continue to challenge myself creatively with new (to me) projects/techniques. I definitely want to make knitting more of a priority this year and eat up some of my yarn stash. On a less fiber related front, getting better organized, making more time for reading, and being more active, in general, are on the meishagenda.

Sending all of you warmth and joy and a big thank you for making 2022 a more magical year :sparkles:

12 Likes

Good goals, and best of all the statement

7 Likes

What a great post and amazing approach :clap:
We can all learn from you :purple_heart:

11 Likes

My current resolution is to muster up the guts to step back from making baby sweaters for others and craft one for myself instead.

7 Likes

Thank you, dear! Itā€™s so important to me to honor that these types of goals should not come at the cost of my mental/physical/emotional health in whether I feel I am achieving them or not; it is something I am guilty of letting happen in the past, which has not only made them less fun to work towards, but has also been detrimental to my well-being, so thatā€™s why I included that bit. Furthermore, I think many of us are way too hard on ourselves, and Iā€™m making a more concerted effort to be as gentle with myself as I would be with a friend. Glad it resonated. :heartpulse:

7 Likes

I totally relate to this! We are here cheering you on!

8 Likes

Thank you so much! Love that we are always learning from each other here ^.^

10 Likes

Wow! How cool!
Looking forward to the new features comingā€¦
Hoping for the ability to make journals that arenā€™t connected to a Ribblr pattern or a Ribblr pattern that was bought elsewhere (or free on designerā€™s blog)ā€¦
I donā€™t make resolutions, but looking forward to what the year brings (we have many changes that happened this month thatā€™ll be new adventures for next year)
fe2cf5b011e550542dda45cdfbed67c9c9188199197895f5d50b375cf7e5817b.0

9 Likes