Ribblr free limit

So Ribblr keeps saying that I have reached my free limit per day. I haven’t gotten any new patterns, is there something I’m doing wrong?

4 Likes

There’s a limit of 5 free patterns per day. It counts 24 hours from the first free pattern you acquire.

4 Likes

Since you haven’t gotten any new patterns, when was the last time you did? Maybe I can help. There’s a 5 free pattern limit per 24 hours like @Karametra said.

4 Likes

I think the last one I used was 2 days ago but I’m not sure

4 Likes

Ok, maybe there’s a glitch/bug. @Ribblr Do you have any thoughts?

4 Likes

There are no glitches - it’s an automatic system based on a 24 hour clock like @NoKittenAroundStudio said.

@Kennyboop Upon checking you’ve taken 5 free patterns yesterday between 08:02pm UTC and 08:15pm UTC.
This means you should now be able to take more.

Please note the limit is for fair usage as we haven’t seen crafters who complete more than 5 free patterns a day. We recommend saving patterns to your wishlist - you can save as many as you want.

Hope that helps :smiling_face:

8 Likes

I forgot that my friend has my login. She said she had selected some patterns :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t advise sharing details, accounts are just for personal use and if the system detects multiple logins from different places it might block your account

8 Likes

Thanks for asking this! I was wondering the same thing. Didn’t realize it was 24 hours from the first download, I was thinking it was reset eachday and was wondering too.

3 Likes