Ribblr Newbie: advice for posting projects

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here, if you havenā€™t already feel free to poke around the help center, (you can just click help center here for that for easier access :smile:) and just look around that or if youā€™re curious about a specific thing feel free to use the search feature in the help center or community in case someone already asked that question, also if you havenā€™t already feel free to look through this for a lot of good info

For the most part just posting the photo with the link to whatever you used to make it is good, like if you used YouTube you link the YouTube video, if you used a blog you link the blog, however sharing any parts of a pattern is not allowed like a screenshot from a pattern or writing it out if itā€™s not yours

Naturally if whatever your posting is 18+ (look at the community guidelines to see what is considered 18+) use the tag nsfw automatically that is applied to be muted by those that donā€™t have that off, as for photos using your own and not claiming another photo as your work is fine but thatā€™s just common sense :smile:

Feel free to ask any questions in the community as well, or if my explanation is a little confusing let me know and I can clarify anything, or if youā€™re curious about other things feel free to ask :smile:

7 Likes