Ribblr’s Box of Chocolates issues

I never know what to name my posts but someone said it would be better to make a post discussing this so I figured I would. I know many people are having problems because they already used up their 5 free patterns but I haven’t and whenever I open Ribblr the litlle pop-up to claim it shows up but when when I click to claim nothing happens. I hope this somewhat makes sense and someone can help!

13 Likes

I experience the same thing, it disappears immediately when i click it :pleading_face:

10 Likes

If you open the post, the links for the patterns are there daily so you don’t have to rely on the pop up.
The 5 patterns for the day is a full 24 hours from your last load, This is part of the fair use policy. I think it now includes patterns that were gifted to you or you gifted to others.

8 Likes

Ah that’s good, thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

alrighty thank you!

3 Likes

Yes okay same and I’m glad I was able to find the post but I wish the notifications worked ):
I get like a new notification constantly all day long too even after I claimed the candy bear

3 Likes

Thanks for your help. That’s accurate.
We apologise for any inconvenience. The pop up is designed to disappear if you click outside of it so we understand how this can happen.
We’ll keep the post updated!

Edit here’s the link:

5 Likes

For the first time this time the box worked for me this morning so hopefully thats a lot of the glitches fixed. Its frustrating to click the tab and it loads like its gonna take you to the page then you’re just on the home page with no access to it. I know you can come to community, sort by latest and find that way but I purposefully have the community tab for only new posts so when I come in I’m not alerted to old posts having new links and going hunting for something that should work straight from the pop up is a little annoying.
Fingers crossed it works for everyone now. I was really happy clicking it this morning and it going right there :green_heart:

4 Likes

You can also bookmark the main topic for easy access in case you miss it.

6 Likes

That’s a great idea.
despicable me idea GIF

3 Likes

Hi! I didn’t get my box of chocolate today. It wasn’t in the place where it was the last couple of days when I open and it’s there. Yesterday I only got 4 patterns instead of 5 so I would make sure I would be able to get this but it is not there. Please help!

2 Likes

This one is 50% off and is linked on the main post!

3 Likes

Ok, thank you!

2 Likes

This hasnt been working for me, i managed i think 2 of them after finding the original page but after and everytime i press the box nothing comes up. Today it does come but its not free.

1 Like

Not all are free, many are 50% or 75% off exclusive deals.

2 Likes