Ribblrversary!! 🎉 Thank you

Hey guys, it’s my first Ribblrversary and I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped me, given me ideas, and been my friend on this app. I love Ribblr and I hope I’ll be using it for a long time yet (pleaseee tell me if I missed you)
@SporkyGirl @littlemisswonderful @RainbowPenguin2 @EV13isSPOCY @Combre42 @JaeaRenee @NanaJanice @LixieCrochet @TitanWave
I’m almost a 400 shop followers, and 77 profile followers which is just crazy. Thank you all for being so amazing. @Ribblr can’t forget you, your so helpful and appreciated!!!

37 Likes

Tag list continues:
@Abigation @Elaya @BreesBees @potatofan @LE3THAL @crotchetingcreations @anon92679035 @TheCrochetingGoose @LoafOfBread @SunshineStudio

19 Likes

congrats!! you have grown your profile so much since i joined and im so happy for you <3

8 Likes

Tysm!!

8 Likes

Congrats!! :confetti_ball::balloon:I loved seeing you pop up on Ribblr and grow after a few months. I hope I’m your friend too. :sweat:

9 Likes

Ofc you are!!!

8 Likes

Happy Ribblrversary! I loved talking with you so much!

7 Likes

Same here!!

7 Likes

OMG congrats!!!<3

6 Likes

Congrats:partying_face:!!! You’re such a great person and you deserve this! :heart_hands:

6 Likes

good JOOOOB!!!

5 Likes

Congrats! Happy cake day :purple_heart:

6 Likes

CONGRTAS! that’s a big milestone! i’m so happy for uuu :partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

CONGRATS!!! you are amazing and i love your patterns! Such a big milestone!! :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Aww, you’re so welcome! Glad to help!! <3 <3 <3

6 Likes

omg that’s crazy?? it’s my two year one!! same days!!!
congrats!!! :tada::tada:

8 Likes

Congrats! :tada: :tada: You definitely deserve this :blush:

5 Likes

Woah!!!

5 Likes

we’re too good fr!!

4 Likes

Congrats!!!

4 Likes