Roblox GC?

Uhm so I had the bright idea to make a Roblox GC for all those Roblox obsessed people. This will be a gc for mainly yapping about it, and making new friends lol.

If you guys want to join, either dm me or just reply down below and I’ll add you.

Whats your favourite game? Minesss uhh Rivals (it won the RIA26 ToT)

17 Likes

I would like to joinnnn ^^

dress to impress?
I use to play 99 night in the forest alot… its been a minute.. oh and I play adopt sometimes

4 Likes

I’d love to join! Some of my favourite games are 99 nights in the forest, Expedition Antarctica, Generic cooking game, Horrific Housing, the pizza place,…

3 Likes

Idd like to join!
I think maybeeeee
99 nights of mm2 :3

4 Likes

Ooo expedition Antarctica is fun!

4 Likes

Yeesssss!!! Meeeeeeee!!! I like 99 nights and adopt me and dress to impress and brookhaven

2 Likes

Can you add me!:slightly_smiling_face:
My favorite games are buckshot showdown Dress to impress and mm2

1 Like

hehe my mum deleted the app but you can still find my acc if u want.

my main: @ NaPetFish

my alt: @ bobateaandmango

1 Like