Safety Eyes Q

Hello, I’m new here and also new-ish to using safety eyes but always see really pretty colorful ones on videos in reels on instagram. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to get safety eyes? And or what safety eyes everyone uses, or would recommend using.
Thank you in advance :slight_smile:
Hopefully I am doing this right. lol

4 Likes

Hello, welcome to this community! Hope you enjoy your time here as for the safety eyes I just use plain old black ones in different sizes. Personally I got mine on Amazon and I’ve seen the ones you’re talking about on there as well, if you don’t use that or have it available then just searching either “assorted color safety eyes” or just “color safety eyes” should work too.

In general safety eyes shouldn’t be used for pets and children as there’s a chance it can come off and become a choking hazard

3 Likes

Hi there! I was going to tag you, or link some posts that have been made in regards to safety eyes, but there are quite a few! If you click on the magnifying glass, and type in safety eyes, you’ll be able to see a whole list of conversations about this exact topic! It’s pretty awesome!

5 Likes

I just noticed that bday champion title! Was the recent either way it’s perfect for you! :smile:

3 Likes

Haha, thank you! :laughing::hugs:

4 Likes

welcome! you can get a really big pack of black safety eyes (with like noses and stuff as well) on amazon. as for colored ones, idk! good luck with finding them tho!

3 Likes

A long conversation about safety eyes.
Plus, what @Wendywo745 said is a great idea.

1 Like