She actually quit 😢

That’s a shame! If you can’t find her it means her request for full account deletion was completed.

You never know what someone’s circumstances are, I just hope she is safe & sound!

11 Likes

Yes, it has me concerned also.

9 Likes

can you find her on IG?

8 Likes

I don’t think she had one

9 Likes

I could be wrong but I think this is the account now

because I remember us having the same birthday and this is only reply with December 1st as well

Anon is probably from anonymous though (like I think random generated name)

8 Likes

I know! I hope she’s ok :cry:

8 Likes

i’m upset :frowning: i came back to ribblr after a while and that’s the first thing i saw. i’ll definitely miss her. i hope she’s okay and i hope she’ll be back someday if she wants :heartpulse:

7 Likes

yes, that’s her account :frowning:

7 Likes

Wow. I had no idea. I just came back from a little ribblr break. I hope she’s okay.

6 Likes

I was wondering where you were!

6 Likes

Sorry. With school starting back and stuff I honestly forgot Abt this app.

6 Likes

Has school started for you yet? It has in my area

6 Likes

Yeah been about 2 weeks in for me

6 Likes

Really! How has it been going? I start my classes the 29th since I’m homeschooled!

6 Likes

Ugh to be homeschooled sounds amazing rn. None of my friends talk to me anymore and I’m an extrovert so having no one to talk to is painful. All my classes are wayyyyyy apart from each other, there’s this girl that thinks I’m her friend but I’m not bc she’s so annoying and on top of that I think she likes me too. I swear she is the most annoying person I’ve ever met. Literally like I have first period with her and she sits at the same table as me so it’s only me and her sitting there and she low-key be trying to cheat of my work and it’s so annoying. She keeps telling me all of her business that I could care less about. Who she likes, where she works, her entire schedule…like babes I don’t care! And then yesterday when she walked in, she “accidentally” said “hEy BaBe…OoPs SoRrY i MeAn KeLsEy” like what?! Then she typed ILY and showed it to me and I genuinely didn’t even know how to respond. She did tell me she’s bisexual which I figured anyway but still. I don’t want to be mean but she’s really annoying to me and if she confesses I don’t know how to reject her. I’ve had other girls like me but I didn’t need to reject them bc they never confess. They had other people come and tell me. I don’t wanna sound homophobic or anything but I’m just not interested in her AT ALL. It has nothing to do with her being a girl, she’s just annoying. (Sorry that was a whole rant but as you can obviously tell, my 10th grade school is going GREAT…:pensive:)

7 Likes

So sorry you don’t like it! I hope it gets better as the semester continues! You probably won’t sit by her in 1st period all year.

6 Likes

Let’s hope so :pray:t4:

6 Likes

So did she make a thread, or reply somewhere, stating that she was thinking about quitting? I just feel like I’m missing something here (doesn’t take much lately, my brain is pretty fried right now)

5 Likes

Yup! She got her account deleted, so her username is anon then a number (for like anonymous I think) here’s the link to the post!

5 Likes

Oh thanks, I completely missed that :pensive:

5 Likes