Shop announcement

Hey! So I’ve just recently been shown that there was a shop on Etsy that stole one of my patterns.

So for now all of my patterns will be un-published until I put my name on them!
I will be publishing them as soon as I can so you guys can make any patterns you like!

I’m doing this for my own comfort of keeping my patterns safe and hopefully this won’t happen again in the future :slight_smile:

23 Likes

I’m sorry this happened to you :pensive: Hopefully it doesn’t happen again with your name on them!

8 Likes

Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

That sucks, this is the 2nd time this month. (Im only saying 2nd because there was only one post qnd had multiple people on that post say they stole their patterns too). Hopefully this doesnt happen again

8 Likes

I’m sorry this is happening.

In case you haven’t seen it, there’s some good advice on this thread: Help please!

For example, credit to @Rurat: Help please! - #10 by Rurat

Comf Hopefully you can get your patterns removed from Etsy and get them back up safely.

6 Likes

Oh my goodness I am so sorry I love your patterns and I’m sorry this happened sending a big hug

5 Likes

Thank you so much :heart_hands:

5 Likes

I hate when people still others stuff

5 Likes

I’m so sorry this has happened to you! It’s happened to so many designers! It has to be so frustrating, besides the sense of personal attack! I’ve been dealing with identity theft since 7/2016, and it’s scary stuff, but it’s different than your own designs, your personal imaginations being stolen! Get a good watermark that goes across every photo you post of your work!! Then it can’t be scrubbed or gone around! Good luck!

Hugs, Valori​:hibiscus:

6 Likes

sorry that your pattern was stolen. Luckily its down now. Your patterns are really cute and you deserve to be credited for them <3

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m glad it got taken down :blush:

5 Likes

Sorry this happened to you!

Designers deserve to be rewarded for their hard work! :sweat:

Unfortunately PDF as a format is very simple to share and redistribute and we’ve seen that happen time and time again before Ribblr was born. In fact, this is one reason why we created Ribblr ePattern - protect designers whilst making patterns much easier to follow for their customers too.

We’ve also been working hard to raise awareness (see below). Please help us spread the word so it doesn’t happen to others!

Once again please don’t be discouraged, you are a wonderful designer!
Team Ribblr

9 Likes

You bet your sweet bippy!! :sparkling_heart::star2::yarn:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Ribblr, if it wasn’t for the Ribblr community I wouldn’t have found this out!! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

6 Likes

omg thats so sad : ( im so srry that happened to you <3 gl with your future patterns ^-^

4 Likes

2 Likes

is that toilet paper- :skull:

5 Likes

Yessssss

4 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:

4 Likes