So, i create songs

Like I’ve said before, me and some of my friends are making a story called charmlets. I make most of the stuff, because I’m homeschooledand have the time to do that kind of stuff. So while I was sitting in my bed, staring into the abyss, I started humming this song I made up for charmlets. And I realized I kinda liked it. Please tell me what you think!

Verse 1

Liz

You know sometimes things get a little crazy

And there’s nothing about it you can do.

Rose

You know sometimes you get a little overwhelmed

And you feel like no one can help you

Mar

Just wait a while

Give a big smile

And do whatever

All you put your mind to!

Chorus

Cause we’re charmlets!

We’re number one!

We won’t miss a single day of fun

Charmlets!

The very best

Far better then all of the rest.

Liz

As long as you got me

Rose

And as long as I have you

Mar

There’s nothing we can’t do!

Cause we’re charmlets and we’re number one!

Please say what you think! Really, I need to know so I can improve. If you think there’s a better way to could write it or a line I maybe should include, then let me know!

11 Likes

Ummm. I do?

7 Likes

Yes but they are in the personal space for teen crafter’s! You can basically talk about anything here even songs!

2 Likes

But aren’t there even sections for posts not related to fiber arts?

2 Likes

im homeschooled tooooo

I love it sm…BTW I also love making songs!!!

Me too! Also, I love hooky! Who’s your favorite character?

that is great!

Tank oo

1 Like

Monica, I am also dressing up as her for halloween!!!

Oooo. She’s a good one. I like Dani.

VALID!!!

Yup. I’m being a kitsune for halloween

I LOVE THAT!!!

Thank you. I was looking at costumes yesterday, all of them are really cool. Especially the masks

1 Like