(Solved) Pattern testing question

I’m hoping its just an oversite, a little drawback for using ribblr vs being a tester elsewhere where you get sent the pattern in full, all be it with faults.
I don’t feel comfortable going and begging for patterns from people plus being remived from the tests removes my record of the pattern designers names to go and request it. I’ll chalk this one up to a learning opportunity and ask the questions upfront in future.
Thanks again for all your help :green_heart:

5 Likes

Agreed. If i ever had this with one of my pattern I’d insist of it being a colab with any profits split, unless its free.
I have seen people right others whole patterns without any credit which is a bummer.
I always see pattern testing as an exchange, you get free access to a pattern and they get free testing and refining.

4 Likes

well said! put yourself first and think of yourself!

6 Likes

I appreciate testers. And the time and materials they put into my designs! :hugs:
I try to ask if my testers if the gifted pattern came through, sometimes try and send it and it shows it went through on my end but never shows on theirs, usually 2nd attempt sending works. Only once did it take 4tries.

5 Likes