Sorry ive been gone

HEY GUYS!!! srry i havent been able to chat much my brother is in the hospital rn and my parents have been running around and it has been crazy!!! i promised some ppl to write a pattern and i promise i will finish writing them!!! im so sorry i havent really been active hope you can understand!

20 Likes

Omg I’m so sorry to hear your brother’s in the hospital! I hope everything gets better for your family :two_hearts:

Please take your time! Focus on the people that need you right now. If you ever need to chat with someone, I’m always here :two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

So sorry! You take care of you and your family first. Crocheting can wait!

3 Likes

Omg I’m so sorry I hope he gets better

1 Like

offers of internet hugs if wanted Take the time you need for you & your family!
Sending healing vibes to your brother
Baymax Comforts Hiro in Big Hero 6

2 Likes

hey welcome back!! sorry abt your brother, hope he’s doing better <3

2 Likes

so sorry to hear that luna! i hope he recovers soon, take as long as you need.

2 Likes

ohnoo! don’t be sorry it isn’t your fault. I hope everything gets better soon!:pink_heart:

Sending Virtual Hug

1 Like

Sending prayers and God’s blessings for a speedy recovery for your brother
God bless you and your family

TY!!

Hope ur doing ok tell ur brother I said get better soon!