šŸŽ SPECIAL BUNDLE GIVEAWAY šŸ§µ 8-lesson by Burda Beginner!

What an exciting collaboration!

I do know how to sew a little, however, itā€™s all self taught, as ADHD forces me to do fun things haha.

I have a small Instagram store where I sell my crochet items, and Iā€™d love to add some sewn pieces as well.

Hereā€™s a cosplay I made a few years ago

7 Likes

I learned to sew when I was 14 and had a TON of fun making small things as gifts for people. It has now been many years since Ive used my sewing machine and it has been relegated to the closet and is collecting dust.
Iā€™ve been wanting to pull it out and learn to make my own clothes but feel overwhelmed and donā€™t know where to start.
Iā€™d love to win this bundle to kickstart my sewing journey again and be able to make some stylish clothes! :pray:t2::four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve only ever sewn hems on fabric and even then did it pretty poorly. Iā€™ve love to properly learn!!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve only done very basic hand sewing and a little bit with a machine, but Iā€™d definitely love to learn more!

5 Likes

iā€™ve tried and loved it but kinda left it behind to do other crafts! i was planning to return someday and sew bigger things than just accessories :sparkles:

5 Likes

I used to sew Barbie clothes with my mom when I was a kid, but now that Iā€™m an adult Iā€™d like to try my hand at it againā€¦ With me-sized clothes! :joy:

6 Likes

I learned to embroider last year and it was so much fun, I imagine sewing is even more fun because I get to make my own clothes.

5 Likes

I also used to (hand) sew clothes for my Barbies! I guess the bug never quite went away, as in my adulthood Iā€™ve gone so far as to purchase a machine and several books but never became entirely proficient at using them. Iā€™d love to officially learn and reawaken those fashion designer dreams!

4 Likes

Iv recently gotten back into sewing, this would be amazing! Last thing I made was an A-line skirt with pockets in a beautiful pink french Terry for paddys day :joy:

4 Likes

I tried sewing but only by handā€¦ and its been a disaster XD
Hopefully I can get better at it in the future

3 Likes

I havenā€™t sewed for awhile so this would be a good refresher!

3 Likes

I learned how to sew years ago, but I am planning on learning how to sew garments this summer!

3 Likes

I would love to learn proper sewing!:blush: Iā€™ve tried it before but mostly small pieces like bag inlays or doll clothing. Creating my own clothes is on the top of my list for a sustainable and independant living :green_heart:

3 Likes

I donā€™t need this but canā€™t wait for someone to win and start their sewing journey! I grew up sewing on my great grandmotherā€™s singer in the desk with a knee pedal. Now I have multiple sewing machines, embroidery machine, serger, and coverstitch. I absolutely love to sew and highly recommend it! I canā€™t imagine not sewing since Iā€™ve been doing it for so long now. One of my recent makes but I am almost always sewing :rofl: currently have three dresses, four drawstring bags, a pair of skinny jeans, three menā€™s cardigans, a cosplay outfit for my nephew, an off the shoulder top for my sister, and a bubble romper all cut and in some stage of sewing.

4 Likes

Yay! Iā€™ve been following Burda before they were even here in the US. LOVE this magazine!!

3 Likes

I would love to try Burda Beginner to sew what it is all about! Count me in!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve done hand sewing, and Iā€™ve sewn a reversible tote bag on a sewing machine (with lots of help lol). Congrats on the partnership! :partying_face:

1 Like

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been sewing since I was a kid, and I make a lot of American Girl doll clothes! However I just recently made my own prom dress, and have been wanting to improve my sewing skills so I run into fewer roadbumps when it comes to fitting & flares!

3 Likes

I have sewed beforeā€¦ I took home ec for two years cuz I loved it so muchā€¦ even bought a sewing machine I still use to this day. Not super experienced but I know how to sew one piece to another and follow easy patterns :sweat_smile: Iā€™m super excited for this addition and canā€™t wait! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes