🎁 SPECIAL BUNDLE GIVEAWAY 🧵 8-lesson by Burda Beginner!

I’ve tried sewing before and it’s been difficult to self-teach so I would love access to these lessons!

2 Likes

I’ve been plus size since I was a kid, so it’s always been difficult to find clothes I like and fit me. I learned how to crochet, but it takes too long! I would love to learn how to sew my own stylish clothes

2 Likes

I love Burda kids and knitting……this community is fantastic!

3 Likes

I tried sewing when I was little

1 Like

I tried sewing once on an old singer I got at a garage sale, but it wasn’t fully functioning so I never got the hang of it. I’d love to try sewing again!

2 Likes

I have tried sewing before but I dont know where to start when using a pattern. I would love to learn how to create wonderful things!

2 Likes

I have been sewing on and off since I was a young child. I recently got a new machine and enjoy mending as well as bag making, but I’ve been much too intimidated to try clothing! I would love to learn.

2 Likes

Squeee!!
I’ve done a few basic sewing things years ago, but keep trying to dip my toe back in (even asked and received a sewing machine for Christmas), but time and fear keep stopping me

2 Likes

Yes I have tried sewing and love it!! I am finally sewing for myself now. Was always for others before.

3 Likes

I mostly only sew easy items for the house. I would love to try some proper garments!

2 Likes

I’ve done a little hand sewing just for buttons and hems but I’d love to be able to create clothes!

2 Likes

I’ve tried sewing, but am HORRIBLE at it, so I’d absolutely love to get some lessons to start back at square one and give it another go.

2 Likes

I’ve been sewing for a while, mostly home decor items and repairs, but my goal is to be able to sew all my garments.

2 Likes

I did a bit of sewing in home ec in high school, but i fell out of it. Mostly hand sewing for dolls and doll clothes. I’d love to be able to make clothes and costumes!

3 Likes

I was taught to sew when I was very young, but I only know the basics. I’ve been wanting to pick up sewing in a more complete sense and learn new techniques!

3 Likes

I have always wanted to learn to sew but it always seemed so complicated. I would love to make my own clothes, especially my own dresses and jackets!

3 Likes

I’ve only made simple things, but I own a sewing machine and I use it occasionally :slight_smile:

Sewing projects

6 Likes

I have sewn before and love Burda patterns though I haven’t tried their easy patterns before

4 Likes

I want to enter!! I have sew before but i really want to learn and continue to grow my business with handmade sewing items on top of crochet items :two_hearts:

4 Likes

This is such an exciting opportunity! My grandmother taught me sewing when I was younger. Crafting together doing knitting, sewing and cross stitch really brought us together and she helped me, being very patient. Sadly, I have since forgotten the skill. I started crocheting last summer and really enjoy it. I love making my own clothes. I try to get all of my clothes from charity shops or crochet them, as it is much more sustainable than buying, also I LOVE showing off the items I make. Re-learning how to sew will open up another opportunity to make my own clothes, or upcyccle old pieces instead of throwing them away. I can also sew tother with my grandmother again, which would be very special.

5 Likes