Sticker suggestions :D Collection added!

Something like this but the ghost is on a pumpkin :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yw​:sparkles:

2 Likes

Rainbow dash!!!

4 Likes

GUYS I MADE HUGE MISTAKE :sob:

3 Likes

Bunny

2 Likes

Ooh thanks!

2 Likes

Please tell me how to make stickers I need to know!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Ok! Here’s the video I was using -

4 Likes

Thank you i will be making someee!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

not to be rude but why am I kinda creeped out by her voice…

3 Likes

Yeah, a bit too high… Maybe she used a voiceover? :person_shrugging:

1 Like

And when you do, pls show me(or tag me if you’d like to post it! So I know you’ve made sticker! :3)

2 Likes

Oooo! That is so fun! I love making stickers!

3 Likes

And these:

sorry it would only let me send 10 at once!

2 Likes

Hey guys! 1st step complete!!!

4 Likes

I love themmmm! Horray! You are such a good artist btw!

2 Likes

Thanks!(And they were from other images, not freehanded… but thanks!)

3 Likes

Hey, you can actually look up cute photos online then you screenshot them and then you turn your brightness all the way up and make sure that you go to your settings and turn of the sleep time so your device doesn’t turn off when you use it then you just put a peice of paper over the drawing and you can tape the sides down so your paper doesn’t move then you just color it in! The image you chose on your screen with show through the paper very well, especially if your in a dark room :grin::grin: I actually do it all the time and it makes my art look professional lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Omg, that looks satisfying :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah you can do that too! But da problem is that im using a touch-screen laptop so that wouldn’t work…

3 Likes