Hi guys!
Right now im making some
stickers ![]()
And I need you
to give me suggestions for what to draw and make it a sticker :D
Give me IMAGES that are easy to draw :3
Happy Halloween!(although it hasn’t come yet :P)
Hi guys!
Right now im making some
stickers ![]()
And I need you
to give me suggestions for what to draw and make it a sticker :D
Give me IMAGES that are easy to draw :3
Happy Halloween!(although it hasn’t come yet :P)
oooooo good luckk!
u should draw halloween animalss! very vague ik lol
Thanks bunny! yes very vague… idk what’s vague :P
I was now thinking ducky :D
vague is like not clear, not specific
Ahh
ooooo yesss cutee!
Yess it’s so cute!!
Thank Bunny and Pixie! also BTW I love your new pfp!!
OMG THE FIRST ONE IS ADORBS!!!
WILL DEF MAKE IT!!
funnnn
tag me when its done .. please ![]()
![]()
altho id prob b asleep loll
Ooo maybe some capybaras!
Thanks!
Uhhhmmmm jelly fish and pizza, and apples, and mcnuggets and a large dr pepper (sorry, I am starving rn)
Hehe, it’s ok :3
Yeah ![]()
![]()
!!!
That would be sooo cool ![]()
![]()
![]()
!!!
My pfp! ![]()
Mhhh A GHOST ON A PUMPKIN HOLDING A Trick or treat basket :3