Story Idea??

So everyone’s been doing daily things lately, and they’re fun! i even started one called Fill It In- but i kept forgetting to do it or just not feeling like it. (btw im still gonna be doing that when i do, dont worry @SweetTomato lol) :joy:

SO! i came up with an idea. and this is basically me asking you if its a good idea or if it sucks.

A little while ago, i started writing a story in this binder i had. when i wrote more, i would stop at a suspenseful point and show it to my little sisters- they loved it haha 🩷 and always kept asking me to write more. and it was really fun! but my hands kept getting tired because i was actually writing it out on actual paper, so i stopped. :smiling_face_with_tear:

but i was thinking— what if i did something like that on ribblr? like, whenever i felt like it (or you guys asked me to lol) i would write a new portion of a story in the form of a topic!

idk but lmk if you would like that and maybe give me suggestions or something? my idea so far is the main character is a girl and the genre could me fantasy romcom and maybe some mystery??

anyways yeah thanks for reading this, let me know!! :butterfly::smiling_face:🩷

21 Likes

Ooo this sounds like such an amazing idea, i love it sm!

8 Likes

omg reallyyyyy?

5 Likes

Yess ofc

6 Likes

I love !!!

7 Likes

That’s such a great idea!!

6 Likes

I love that idea!!!

5 Likes

Ooh! That would be so cool!

6 Likes

I love writing stories and showing them to my little sisters!!

5 Likes

yesss!

4 Likes

cool idea!

4 Likes

This is a great idea! I’d love to read them!

5 Likes

DO IT!!! You should do a mystery romance.

4 Likes

omg sounds so fun!:100::sparkles:

3 Likes

okay!! im gonna do it :crazy_face:

3 Likes