~super important question~

heyaa and good afternooon!!

todays question is- what is your biggest fear??
mines throwing up ( barfing ) and public speakin’ obvi :sob:- wbu? lmk!

16 Likes

OMG me too

5 Likes

Mine is public speaking!! :sob:
I’m an introvert…

6 Likes

ummm spiders, I don’t like spiders, or lots of little holes, I also don’t like throwing up

omgg this morning as I was getting ready for school I was just standing in the hall looking at the mirror and my sister walks by me all happy and stuff and I think she went into the bathroom, then like 2 mins later I just hear her throwing up and it’s all nasty and I was about to get sick…like I don’t like the sound of it and the noise people make when throwing up…bleeeughh :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: I didn’t know if she was in her room or not because when she was done she just went back to doing whatever it was she was doing and I was just standing there disgusted

5 Likes

RAA SAMEEE ( shouldve put that up as well iui )

6 Likes

The IRS and driving over bridges

6 Likes

throwing up or ppl throwing up, driving, spiders, secretly having my life be the truman show, all of my friends being fake and leaving one day, dying last, and being sick :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Growing up and having adult responsibilities :pleading_face: also starting drivers training.

5 Likes

I’m scared of anyone disliking me

2 Likes

Spiders!! AKA ARACHNIPHOBIA

2 Likes

UM SO YOU GUYS MIGHT THINK this is super dumb but mine is ELEVATORS and SPIDERS

2 Likes

Peanut butter stivking to the roof of my mouth, or being abandoned

2 Likes

Relatable

2 Likes

throwing up and spiders :spider: AAAAAAA
also growing up and my parents/siblings dying
i honestly dont care abt me…

2 Likes

omg sameeeee

ewwwwwww gross i can’t stand hearing or seeing or smelling someone throw up
idk how my mom does it

2 Likes

speaking I can do, it’s just heights

2 Likes

I also hate public speaking

1 Like

Being hit in the face with balls during recess and gym class!

1 Like

Kevin from welcome to nightvale, look him up and listen to welcome to nightvale if you haven’t

1 Like

My boyfriend dying, myself dying, losing my mind, losing my memory, getting big pain, injury or illness, being homeless and then being stuck in the cold, getting old, everyone dying and I end up 100% alone.

2 Likes